π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

Ok generals. It’s our responsibility to keep the soldiers away from PMO. We always believe in them. That’s only not enough. We should make them believe themselves. As @Binocular said, let’s make rejection criteria when they relapse 3 times. Let’s give 3 lives to all. Those who breach it, let’s build them a martyr :headstone:.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Can I have sex during the challenge?

2 Likes

Yeah buddy i hope one day i will do

1 Like

Yeah but year ago i was able to do 8 pullups but then i lack consistency bcz i was busy with studies and now only i can do just 4 hope doing regularly i can achieve my target of 10

3 Likes

I think yes ,with your wife (if you are religious person) …If you have taken oath of celibacy ,then it’s a different thing…
Main motto is to have a good view of opposite gender and make a functional society with high morals and have a good family life in future …
It’s war against temptations that harm our soul and make our minds weak …We need to be strong…

1 Like

Wow great man hope u achieve it

1 Like

Day 3 check in :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

I apologize general !! is that make our army getting weaker? i think give 3 chances is same as negotiate with enemies , even a little bit it can destroy the morale of soldiers who stand in frontline.

Please Reconsider it sir! Thank you sir.

4 Likes

Day 3 Check In :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

@roshan2304 great video! More like this please

@User1132Kazuma you are absolutely right. I consider living without internet if I fail this time. Better live without internet at all than living in a fake faping world.

2 Likes

Temporarily I have another solution. Limit internet to as minimum as I can. For example I learn English language so I only write down the words and expressionsI don’t know and will be learning them from my notes not from computer or phone like i did so far. The same with another things connected to the using computer and internet. Watch me guys if you want. I will be updating my streak from time to time. I wish luck to all of us.

2 Likes

2 Days Completed
No FAP :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 3
Hail NNN army
Nooo mercccccyyyy kill it,
Feeling the power, come on SIGMAS, fight with your heart and crush it.Want more soldiers in the war as the war has spread in every part of the world :earth_africa:. Soldiers are stepping out from every corner of the world.

2 Likes

@atentionofretention i try to find videos with 5 to 10 minutes time frame, also posting too much videos in a day, no way. I don’t want you guys becoming YouTube watchers addict like me. We need to break addiction

More videos will come yes. But next videos will be for tomorrow

3 Likes

No 3 lives,no martyrs status to those who relapsed before 10 Nov.We have to be cruel and make people become beasts otherwise the empire will crush our weak soldiers.We need braveheart,we need quality not quantity.
My GENERALS
Hail to the NNN army :military_helmet::military_helmet:

3 Likes

Check in - Day 3/30 NNN

Daily check in​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:…abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Day 3 check in.

On day 2 I had one of those dreams. Hopefully that doesn’t affect my no-fap, so im still fighting.

5 warriors have lost.

1 Like

@McAwesomeville, thnx for letting me know. There I removed it, no more friendly fire