π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

Day 19.

Congrats to all who completed and support to all who are fighting. May we all stay pure through the december and end this year on a high.

5 Likes

Day 30 check in :white_check_mark:

I won continuously 2 times…

β€œGOD BLESS THE RISE :four_leaf_clover:”

6 Likes

Yahoo day 30βœ…
NNN has been slaim
Gambare heroesss

6 Likes

Day 51.Survived NNN challenge Boyz.Lets go For NND.=No Nut December :muscle:

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who succeeded!!

5 Likes

DAY 30 CHECK-IN :white_check_mark: :trophy:

I would like to congratulate everyone who achieved NNN 2023.

@Abhishek_V
@debellator
@adithxv
@Bukhari52
@JayJay17
@K.VASANTHAKUMAR
@kennethgr8
@Kunal195
@letsdoitthistym
@ncubeanelem
As well as

NNN HEROES, RESPECT !

As you can see, NNN 2023 was the best challenge this year in which 1 out of 3 people completed it. Even though others relapsed, they still achieved 10 or even 20 days and even close to 30 days! That’s the spirit men, you’ve proven yourselves worthy. I believe the next step would be for more than 50% of you to complete 30 days.

kennethgr8 posted a very interresting post in which we can see that the majority said that they will complete NNN

Nofap journey is not easy, no one said it was but anyone can do it.
I didn’t say everyone, but anyone can. Being physically or mentally weak has got nothing to do with it. If you change what’s inside, if you change your beliefs, nothing can stand in your way. The only limits you have are those that you set to yourself.

One more thing I would like to add. If you are struggling with nofap, I recommand you to read the easy peasy book. It has been proven to be the best when it comes to making nofap journey easier and fun.

Tomorow is a new day, full of new opportunities, a new page waiting to be written. And the pencil is within your hands.

13 Likes

@Parke29
@prince_king
@rajameghanan
@rajg735
@RiftCha

9 Likes

Time for DDD or what ? :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Man, imagine missing it by a narrow margin of 1 hour. But anyways I completed it.

5 Likes

IMG_0751

Day 9 :white_check_mark:

I want to congratulate everyone who managed to stay strong this month. May they continue like this, moving forward. Next month, persist at the same intensity. Perseverance, stay strong.

Today, I was - or still am - a little anxious. I didn’t want to go out with my colleagues. I just wanted to be alone, relax.

I’m caring more about myself. I’m happy, trying to take better care of myself, looking good and taking care of my mind.

This month I had two relapses, but I spent a total of 28 days without anything. It was a good month. May December be a successful month, and may I remain firm.

6 Likes

Thanks for this awesome post @Binocular.
You truly do a great service to this group with your care, time, and feedback. As far as the cosmic and eternal nature of our beings, you will forever be connected to those you have inspired and guided.

As for me, I made it through with a couple peekings with PM, but never finished the job. My goal is to get through December with truly clean eyes and focused hands, leading into a powerful new year. Work it with me! :pray:t3:

5 Likes

There is a one created already :arrow_down:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Yeah I understand. Let’s do it seriously this time :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you bro and you too.Now lets go for December challenge

5 Likes

IMG_0755

Day 10 :white_check_mark:

First of December, let’s go with everything! We’ll win. Today was the last day of school; I didn’t say goodbye to my colleagues, I don’t like it, and I probably won’t see them again. I’m moving; I’m going to live in another city. But that’s life: people appear and then disappear from your life. Life goes on; new circles will emerge, new people, new stories, new experiences. I remain firm; I will continue living my life and having new adventures.

7 Likes

DDD 2 check-in
Cs: 66

5 Likes

Man I think if you write all this in a dairy it will be much better. You will have records of all your life experiences. In challenges, these posts just disappear after some time.

4 Likes

14 years of struggling with PMO and triumphing over it

2024 - Looking forward to starting a whole new chapter of my life where PMO isn’t a part of my consciousness, not even in the slightest way. I’ll have increased discipline, confidence and success.

2023 - Age 28. First NNN completed and I’m serious about not looking back. Best year so far in terms of streaks: I reached day 86 in July and now I’m on day 66!

2022 - Continued to struggle with maintaining a streak of more than a few days. My first NNN attempt where I failed on the 25th (not too bad). Became more active in NoFap groups.

2021- Had several drawn-out periods of relapses and I wasn’t as regular on the forum or other Nofap groups.

2020 - Moved to another country just before COVID hit. Did my university studies, struggled to make friends in the new environment, continued to struggle with PMO.

2019 - Struggled to find employment, struggled to quit PMO, poor diet, poor circumstances (one of the lowest points in my life), very isolated and continued to live alone and barely spoke to anyone.

2018 - Age 22. Joined this forum for the first time. Reached my highest recorded streak of 34 days in July. Continued to live alone.

2014 to 2017 - Undergraduate years, moved apart from friends and family, struggled to make new friendships causing PMO to worsen. Started living alone in 2017 because my whole family moved to another country.

2013 - Age 18, watched **** for the first time in my life so that from that point onwards I struggled not just with MO but full-blown PMO.

2010 to 2012 - Masturbated at least once a week (I can’t remember exactly how many times) but I know that I kept trying to quit and prayed to God for help.

2009 - Age 14, I heard my high school classmates talk about masturbation, started masturbating and become addicted, started trying to quit.

I’m curious what your timelines look like guys.

7 Likes

Day 21.

A defender now. Defender of what? My streak and self improvement journey.

To the victory of eternal nofap!

5 Likes

DECEMBER 1ST CHECK-IN :white_check_mark:

No words, just actions

4 Likes