π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

I am new to this app. But I want a better life with no fap. Please add me and guide me through this journey.

1 Like

tzs8zq
My sharing id

Sorry @surr but you relapsed on November. This is a challenge for those who want to complete No Nit November. However there is another NNN challenge in the forum so you can check it out if you want.

How to check the other one?

See, i had started it more than a year back(rewire companion) and i believed in myself that I can do it alone. But I continued relapsing . Then i realised that I need to be a part of challenge (external motivation ) to stop fapping . I want to be a part of a challenge with very active members. I remembered to open the app now because i fapped today. I had 6 day streak and didn’t know (like u know,missed importance) that November had started. If i don’t join now, i may wait till December and this story may repeat again.

1 Like

@surr here’s the other NNN challenge:

1 Like

You Know Guys
The More Harder You Struggle More Glorifying Success You Will Achive
Man The Day NNN WILL END YOU WILL PROUD OF YOURSELF THAT THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT PHASE I STILL MAKE IT
SO DON’T LOSE :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Please don’t rely on Motivation it’ll betray you in the end or you’ll forgot about that , Just trust on yourself and do it with consistency and perseverance so you’ll be ok.:fire::fire:

3 Likes

13 Likes

:100:

4 Likes

Check-in
NNN Day 2
β€œLong long journey through the darkness;
Long, long way to go.
But what are miles across the ocean
To the heart that’s coming home.”

3 Likes

Sorry guys I relapsed :sweat::sweat: I came across an actress pic on twitter and couldn’t control :sweat::confused:

4 Likes

Sorry soldier but you’re out of this challenge.
However, I really appreciate your honesty
You are free to check in as well as you please but won’t be considered a member of this challenge.

8 Likes

I feel so sorry brother , social media is our enemies weapon , its like machine gun which is shooting us with urges. You must must stay away from it when you’re bored.

giphy

4 Likes

Remember Noooooo MERCCCCCYYYY
Everyone on the forum must join the army :military_helmet::military_helmet: what are you waiting for, the time has come.

3 Likes

Okay I will check in here daily.

2 Likes

Yeah brother got the lesson. Will try to not repeat that mistake again :muscle:

2 Likes

Checking day 3.
Current streak: 29 days.
As I said, I’m gonna eat NNN.

2 Likes

Badass frontliner has come !! :boom::boom::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Does this mean the war ended or we still fighting. Cause i still am.