π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

MMM |–> DAY β†’ :one: :five: | CHECK IN :white_check_mark: | CURRENT STREAK : :one: :seven:

4 Likes

MMM day 18 completed
I never want to become complacent or ever think my rewiring has finished. Each day must be an opportunity to improve myself in things that matter and avoid wasting energy and time on too many comforts, junk food and entertainment.

4 Likes

β€œBetter is the pain of discipline than of regret.”

Day 38 :white_check_mark:

another day finished, but I keep failing in the issue of sleeping early this is complicated for me I wish I had more control over it.

HONOR UNTIL THE END :trident:

3 Likes

Thank you very much bro
I have finally started to read Easy Peasy .
I hope this book change something
But the book said I should continue whatching β– β– β– β–  thus I relapsed sadly
I really want to end this

3 Likes

Day 1
Urges 10/1/0
Happiness 3/10
Fell to relapse today I feel like I’m losing my relationship with god when I relapsed and I’m trying to get closer to him but I’m doing the opposite. Deleted and blocked a bunch of apps so that I can Access them for the next 90 days I’m making changes today not next week I told myself wait till June but I heard a voice inside of me saying to start now not later. I’m going to be better

2 Likes

Hey Brother @AnonymousDH , try this challenge. It is specially for people suffering from Chaser effect.

4 Likes

Check in 19th May 2023 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

MMM |–> DAY β†’ :one: :six: | CHECK IN :white_check_mark: | CURRENT STREAK : :one: :eight:

3 Likes

MMM day 19 completed
In your path to recovery, nothing matters to you more importantly than you, not any expectations imposed on you by this temporary world, not any mightly influential person nor any sort of entrenched social construct determining β€œworth”. Celebrate who you are and your own self-paced journey to happiness and success.

3 Likes

Good to see some brothers are still going strong, i relapsed and took a break from everything to clear my head,hope everyone remaining will complete the challenge and beyond, Im back for support :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

β€œI give them eternal life, and they will never perish; no one can snatch it out of my hand.”
John 10:28

Day 39 :white_check_mark:

having a normal day with no news I studied, I’m excited because I was sick, I need to improve my sleep it’s difficult but I can improve, I’ll keep going.

HONOR UNTIL THE END :trident::fire:

4 Likes

Day 164 check in 20/5/2023 :ballot_box_with_check:

images (16)

5 Likes

I will be away today too. That is why : day 19 and 20 check in :wink: cu tommorow.

3 Likes

Day 8 and 9 check in guys

4 Likes

I’m down my friend don’t know how to give u my sharing code thank you for this information :grin:

2 Likes

Day 1 almost day 2
Urges 1/10
Happiness 4/10
Spent time with dad all day going to gym later and staying focused this time

3 Likes

Day 20
check in :white_check_mark:
keep going

3 Likes

Check in 20th May 2023 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes