π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

yes. u can join.
20 character

3 Likes

John 11:25 Jesus said to him, β€œI am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me, even if he were dead, will live”.

Day 35 :white_check_mark:

I’m sick and it’s getting worse, my stomach is having problems with digestion, I can’t go to training, but I’m staying strong thanks to God, overcoming temptations.

HONOR UNTIL THE END :trident::fire:

3 Likes

Hi guys!

Good to see you guys fighting! Let’s not give up at all. We will get better day by day.
I’m back on day zero but taking every day at a time. Amen

4 Likes

Day 160 check in 16/5/2023 :ballot_box_with_check:

images (9)

6 Likes

Bro you are such a great inspiration. I wish you go all the way with full force. :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Day 16 - Check in :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Day 16 check in 16/5/2023 :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

MMM day 16 completed
When we learn to accept that failure is a part of life, and that’s how we learn things faster, the anxiety that comes with taking risks and putting ourselves out into the world becomes much more bearable. This is just a thought that came to me yesterday.

4 Likes

MMM |–> DAY β†’ :one: :three: | CHECK IN :white_check_mark: | CURRENT STREAK : :one: :five:

4 Likes

Day 2
Completed perfectly :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire:
No urges
If i give my day a percentage it would be 75% good

6 Likes

β€œThis statement is faithful and worthy of all acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst.”
1 Timothy 1:15

Day 36 :white_check_mark:

I have digestive problems, it’s terrible for me, it’s horrible when my health gets bad, but we’re still soldiers.

HONOR UNTIL THE END :trident::fire:

5 Likes

Day 136 :white_check_mark:

I stand firm.

5 Likes

Day 6 completed guys

6 Likes

@TheSeeker, @ncubeanelem and @Raistlin You guys bring soul to this challenge, I truly admire your dedication, keep it up :muscle:
images (12)

6 Likes

Thank you bro I try my best
But nowadays I feel big urges

5 Likes

@kazim.09. Thanks so much, bro. My past failures in the challenges motivate me to be better today. @The_Seeker you got this. Urges are only thoughts and you have power over them.

6 Likes

Day 17 check in 17/5/2023 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Guys… I have really bad news…
I relapsed and I lost the challange
Sorry guys I am ashamed…

5 Likes

We can understand bro, feeling ashamed is okay but don’t lose hope or feel demotivated. We all had our bad days but the only solution to it is to rise higher, Keep moving forward :muscle: This shit is hard but only winners rise AND YOU ARE A WINNER. You did you best now back to base and try again :muscle:

6 Likes

MMM |–> DAY β†’ :one: :four: | CHECK IN :white_check_mark: | CURRENT STREAK : :one: :six:

4 Likes