πŸ’Ž 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπŽπ πŒπ„ππ“π€π‹πˆπ“π˜ | 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 3: π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧𝗒𝗨π—₯π—‘π—”π— π—˜π—‘π—§ 𝗒𝗙 𝗣𝗒π—ͺπ—˜π—₯!

Wow that’s amazing :+1:

I am not an easy opponent
Good luck with that :fire::fire::fire:

Will do thanks @Plutus :blush:

5 Likes

Opponent :wink:

Anyway , I am not an easy one either.

3 Likes

I too want to be challenged
Can we have trio challenge ?:joy:
@anon87955785 @Binocular

3 Likes

I am ready. But what I meant by challenge is that there is a separate thread for Surbatingsi and me , regarding discipline challenge.

If you are interested, I can add your name too.

4 Likes

Deleted TikTok and Roblox today. I don’t find any pleasure in those platforms anymore, and TikTok is more time wasting than YouTube. TikTok short clips can take away precious hours are time consuming, so away with that.

2 Likes

Yess broo
add me tooo …

3 Likes

Dont forget to add me too…bruhhh… :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

hey man, i too am down for the challenge…
fancy adding me?

3 Likes

Hey @Plutus , @anon6586404 , @GradatimFerociter4280 , Phase 2 is about habits and discipline so there is no need to challenge right now.

@GradatimFerociter4280 welcome to the Lion Mentality challenge, if interested to join please give me your sharing code. The first goal of this challenge is to become a member by reaching 10 clean days. People with a streak less than 10 days are welcome to check in with their current streak. People with a streak more than 10 days must check in at day 1.

4 Likes

Day 6 check in may be

1 Like

I slipped up @Binocular

1 Like

That’s ok buddy,
Write down the reason and what you learned to urn a safeguard :shield:.

If interested, me and @anon87955785 started a serious streak, would you like to join? Only huge storms allowed :fire:

5 Likes

I don’t know the exact reason this time… Was just surfing the internet mindlessly (again, unproductivity had me) and decided to do that coz I had intense circulation down there

Can you tell me more about the serious streak you were talking about?

2 Likes

We all start a streak, some of us aim for a huge one and do their best.

And some of them want to change their lives, they want to not only stop this addiction forever but also mean it like fire :fire::crossed_swords::muscle: that is my friend a serious streak.

Don’t expect for this battle to end after a week or two, cause it will take more :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

The price is not points or anything, it’s a better life

So do you want In or Out?

5 Likes

Alright bro count me in, I will give it my best this time. That’s all I know, and I am currently demotivated as well because of my inability to control myself.

2 Likes

@RedStorm47 , @anon87955785 Let’s start a Nofap challenge here for the perpos of motivation and having a better life.

Let’s do it :fire:

4 Likes

There is a new Sabeur Khalid @Binocular .
Is it you?

2 Likes

thanks dude…
me sharing code is reberh

3 Likes

Day.8 :white_check_mark:

clean day :white_check_mark:

check in :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I think you ment: there is

Yes it is,
I have a another account on my Laptop, I use it when my Parents are a bit cocky about what I’m doing on my phone

5 Likes