πŸ’Ž 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπŽπ πŒπ„ππ“π€π‹πˆπ“π˜ | 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 3: π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧𝗒𝗨π—₯π—‘π—”π— π—˜π—‘π—§ 𝗒𝗙 𝗣𝗒π—ͺπ—˜π—₯!

This is really difficult to practice, Is there any mindset you follow for this ?

2 Likes

@User1132Kazuma it’s the first time I see anime that way, you just made me realize something I could have never realized. It’s true, this period of healing needs to be without any negative or complex energy, we need to always stay positive, reprograming our brain to become better and open a new page in our lives.

5 Likes

Replace it with this:

Don’t treat those who make you problems with the same behavior, instead, show them good examples because one day they might change.

4 Likes

Add me in the challenge brother :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Just after hitting 4 days i relapsed…

1 Like

I agree but not totally, they can bring a change within you but when talking about long run animes don’t help you, you create a feeling in your brain that watching anime makes me feel good and motivated but brother that in turn fools your mind to consume more and more of those contents and when they are over, you would be lying down in depression or may have been in contact with some other anime of that genre and hence the cycle continues the earlier or more you would be involved in watching henita

In the long run or in our case when we our rewiring our brain the case that works for us having self belief and making our brain involve in only one work and focus only on one thing, then only you can expect some greater changes in your life

3 Likes

You don’t need to practice that it will automatically come to you with your progress and self realisation

3 Likes

I have experienced it.
There was a person who have made so chaos but all i want was everything to be right.
I have tried many things.
But that person left and came back after while
And now
Same person realises it’s own mistake and it’s sorry for that and is in regret of it’s behaviour.

And i am same as i was.
Everyone at one point realises their mistake but they can’t erase that.
So dont think bad for anyone.
Our work is to focus on our life by learning and improving it.

2 Likes

Yes @Binocular,
As you think deeper, my line will summarise what you have said.
Don’t treat but just be kind
No hatred no jealousy no love .

2 Likes

Day 13 completed :ballot_box_with_check:
Next goal 15 days

1 Like

Add me in please
Sharing code: w4zn75

1 Like

@anon73192546 , @slavery I have added you both in this challenge, don’t forget that the topic / streak board is on wiki edit so I recommend you to check in daily or at least once every 2 weeks and update your streak up there in the topic.
People with a streak more than 10 days must check in at day 1. People with a streak less than10 days are welcome to check in with their current streak. Once you reach clean 10 days streak, you will become Members and then every Member will check in with their current streak.

@Alex2121 @anon30406793 please write down the causes of your slip up and what you learned from it to urn a safeguard :shield:. This is essential to stay in this challenge.

@anon60348276 continue your streak buddy and go Legendary :fire::crossed_swords:.

4 Likes

Me watching the word day 2 on @Sholt_Tenkerrot’s score board:

staring-phone

Me realizing that it’s true:

yes-baby

3 Likes

Check in , Day 2 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Day 3 Check in

13/9/2022

1 Like

I was talking with a girl and she sent me nudes…

Are you taking Nofap serious enough?
If you are then you won’t be talking to these kinds of girls :sweat_smile:
Anyway I just want to say start your streak seriously if not then you will definitely relapse.

Good luck

4 Likes

I will. Let’s go again

3 Likes

My stomach was heavy after eating. I thought to relax and wanted to download pinterest. I searched women pic. I started edging. I then searched β€˜p***’ and finally relapsed.

I have learnt that I need to do something with my sleeping routine. I will stay connected with my friends. I will drink sufficient water and replace my method of relaxation with some positive things and behaviours.

1 Like

Checkin day 6 :white_check_mark:

4 days to membership, I am motivated :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes