π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π™πŽπƒπˆπ€π‚ π’πˆπ†π πˆπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 ? - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 21 πƒπ€π˜ π‚πŽππ’πˆπ’π“π„ππ‚π˜ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 [π—˜π—‘π—§π—₯π—œπ—˜π—¦ π—”π—Ÿπ—ͺ𝗔𝗬𝗦 π—’π—£π—˜π—‘]

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: THE 9TH DAY OF THE AMAZING 21 DAYS CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE:

π‡π€ππˆπ“ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒
Playing more than 1 hour piano :musical_keyboard: :white_check_mark:
Exercising πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ :white_check_mark:
Meditation :man_in_lotus_position:t2: :white_check_mark:

_" How did you make it to more than 50 days sure?"

_" I just concentrate on today every day"

2 Likes

Day 32

Workout :white_check_mark:
Coding :white_check_mark:
No procrastination :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 5 (Level 1)

[:white_check_mark:] Meditation (Day & Night) - Both for 10 minutes

1 Like

Woke up 6 am

Had a shower

Had breakfast

Suffered boredom until I relapsed.

I’m bored because there is nothing to do.

1 Like

I am Happy for everyone who is making this challenge run despite my absence. I am Sorry , that I couldn’t run this challenge because of my personal commitments.

But at the end of the day , its neither about which Zodiac sign or Participant is the Best nor how many virtual certificates you get here. Its about a better life. I am happy not because this Challenge is running forward but because you are making attempts to improve your journey

I apologise again that I won’t be able to coordinate this challenge but I will come during regular intervals to motivate you and inspire you throughout the journey.

Thanking @anon12308391 , @Vortexkicker , @Binocular , @Ernouf , @RedStorm47 for making this possible

5 Likes

@anon87955785 love you brother :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: THE 10TH DAY OF THE AMAZING 21 DAYS CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE:

1 Like

Find something to do? Learn a new skill. Do something. Learn a language. Learn coding. Start hitting the gym. This world has existed for eons and will continue to exist for eons, but your are here for an infinitesimally small time period, 70-80 years out of which you’ve already existed for a while. Think of it. You still have time. But not much. You’re wasting time. Time is money. Time is precious. Time is game! Don’t regret once it’s too late! Start investing your time wisely. Find a purpose and chase it. You didn’t exist before 20-30 years and won’t exist after 20-30 years. Don’t you waste your life. You’re here for some purpose. Find it, pursue it. Stop living by animal instincts. You’re not here just for sex. That’s just a part of your life which won’t mean shit if you keep on living like this.

Find a purpose and chase it. You can do this. People have made the impossible possible. Quit fooling around for good. I hope you get my message. @Vortexkicker

1 Like

Bro @anon87955785 I’m literally thanking you for this. You’ve made me push myself, I’ll forever be grateful.

1 Like

DAY 21 COMPLETED

2000 STEPS WALKING DONE :white_check_mark:

20 PUSH UPS DONE :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 33

1 Like

I just wanted to add an extra point to my no procrastination habit. I won’t be doing any distracting things while in a session like using whatsapp/telegram/youtube for fun/etc.

I know it’s obvious but just wanted to make it clear. I’ll reset the streak if I fail any of those!

1 Like

Day 6 (Level 1)

1 Like

Day 34

Workout :white_check_mark::tornado:

1 Like

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: THE 11TH DAY OF THE AMAZING 21 DAYS CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE:

Exercising πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ :x:

Didn’t exercice cause I was a bit sick :sneezing_face: doctor told me to not do excessive tasks so I won’t say I lost my Consistency.

3 Likes

2022-10-03T17:30:00Z

DAY 22 COMPLETED :white_check_mark:

2000 STEPS WALKING | :white_check_mark:

20 PUSH UPS | :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 7 (Level 1)

1 Like

Day 35

2 Likes

2022-10-04T17:30:00Z

DAY 23 COMPLETED

2000 STEPS COMPLETED | :white_check_mark:

20 PUSH UPS COMPLETED | :white_check_mark:

No matter what happened in life keep moving forward, that’s the inly thing you can do.

1 Like

Day 8 (Level 1)

1 Like

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: THE 13TH DAY OF THE AMAZING 21 DAYS CONSISTENCY CHALLENGE:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes