๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต'๐˜€ ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿใ…ค

Actually my exam is tomorrow and my preparation is not Good :broken_heart:. I know Iโ€™ll not clear it bcz of my poor preparation.
But I m not giving up. May be Iโ€™ll try another time for this exam. For that I have to Go outside of my city for about 10 Months. So yeah I m planning to go in another City to prepare Last time for my exam !!

I am also fine my brother.

All the best brother.

Nice nice.

Btw in which exam you are going to appear tomorrow?

1 Like

Thank you bro :raised_hands:

NEET (Medical Entrance Exam)

How was it bhai?

1 Like

Paper was tough and lengthy as compared to previous years. I m satisfied with my performance as I didnโ€™t study much for exam.:man_facepalming:t2:
Currently thinking what should I do - Take Drop or Opt for any other profession !!

1 Like

If you think you can do great in medical field then you can take a drop ( working your โ– โ– โ–  for top medical colleges worth it) , if you think you can do better in any other field then you should go for another profession. You should also talk to your parents regarding this, they may give you good suggestions, but first ask yourself, what do you want?

1 Like

Actually I wants to make my carrier in sports but I know Itโ€™s almost impossible to do on my parents income. Iโ€™ll try my sports carrier after Iโ€™ll settle in my life.
I m gonna take drop bcz I donโ€™t have many options and I have already studied some Syllabus for exam So itโ€™ll be easy to prepare again for it. :dizzy:

1 Like

Which sport ? matlab kabhi training li hai ?

1 Like

Cricket

No. My parents never allowed me to join academy bcz according to them One can only become successful by studies. I tried so much to convince them but they never understood. :broken_heart:

1 Like

Was it for fun, or you really wanted to make a career out of it?

1 Like

Donโ€™t worry most of the parents think like this. Have you played any district or state level cricket tournament ?

I wanted to make carrier. I was very serious and abhi bhi bhut serious hu .

1 Like

I played some sub-district and other little tournaments. But you know what I have so much passion for Cricket. If I ever get chance to get into academy I know Iโ€™ll put so much hardwork and efforts that in a couple of years Iโ€™ll get a chance to play atleast in State level and National level.:fire:

Whatโ€™s you age ? You know age matters a lot.

1 Like

Age -19

(20 characters)

1 Like

See bro, I dont think you should just put on a blame and start distancing from your parents. Think from your parents pov. They want you to be successful and I believe none in your parentโ€™s generation and in their family made out a living from sports.
And for your solutionโ€ฆtry talking with them indirectly and directlyโ€ฆin whatever ways you can. At the same time, best of luck for your NEET. Keep it as a backup.
Sit with your parents one fine day and have a straight convo.

2 Likes

Yeah I know this. I respect and love them more than me. They are like God to me. I never blamed them and I know there is just generation gap.
I m good at studies and I want to make them Proud. I was Good at studies till 12th or you can say 1-2 years back. But after lockdown my studies became bad nd lagging. But this year Iโ€™ll make them proud and after settling in life Iโ€™ll definitely try my Passion in Cricket as a Profession but first I have to focus on my studies. :dizzy:

Thank you mate :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yeah. Mine story same. I was good till 12. The lockdown came. My addiction and condition worsened. Since then trying my best. :slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly bro. And just try to follow what your heart says. Because even if you force something on yourself, you wont be able to bear it for long.

1 Like

Great, Keep Going :raised_hands:.
BTW whatโ€™s you doing ? Studying or Anything else

Yeah !!

1 Like

Yeah! I am studying. Currently am a Literature student.

1 Like