Today's My Birthdayy šŸŽ‰

Wow, I dont understand any word,but I watch this video and really interesting in what happened after this call.:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Tomorrow youā€™ll know, Iā€™ll try to make it English this time

1 Like

OK,bro. Good luckšŸ‘Œ Indian language sounds very beautiful

3 Likes

Bhai tere saare dost fap karte hai kya ?
Bilkul meri tarah hai bhai nofap k baare bata bhai unko!
:laughing::rofl::rofl:
Bhai nofap ke benefits tu camera me dekh k itne confidence k saath befikar hoke bol rha hai !
Appreciated bro !
Channel ka naam bhai ?

Bhai wo tere dost " aree ruk to jaa dekh to lu achi aarhi ki nahi youtube pe aise hi thodi" :rofl::raised_hands:
This is what a true blog is.
Showing the real, not editing the whole video and showing best parts only !
Suspense bana k chodh diya !
Next video upload it soon !
:v:

2 Likes

Channel Name - Antriksh (it wonā€™t show up in search)
Till then you can use the link

Itā€™s true that this confidence comes from No Fap, and thanks for the appreciation. I already shot the next vlog today, will upload it tomorrow :smiley:

And Iā€™m going to make a separate series on this No Fap topic to enlighten more people at the same time. :v:

3 Likes

Bhai, ye kya? Atma-hatya? Matlab, kucch bhi kar loge pagalpan me? Log to aise hi bolte rehte hain, unki harek bat ko dil se nahin lagana chahiye. Wo tumhara dost hai, lekin wo bhi manushya hai, to kabhi kabhi insan gusse me galat chizein bol jata hai jo use nahin bolni chahiye. Lekin uska matlab ye nahin ki tum us bat ko leke atma-hatya kar lo. Bhai, jivan bahut badi hai. Abhi to tumne kucch dekha hi nahin hai. Agle 7-8 salon me hi tum inse 1000 guna badi baton ko asani se seh loge, badi se badi mushkilon ka samna karoge, aur tab tumhe inn baton pe hansi ayegi aur tumhe lagega ki ye harkatein kitni bachkana thi. Abhi to tumne jivan ka samna karna shuru kiya hai, agar shuru me hi har man loge tab phir kaise chalega? Kya isliye tumhare parents ne tumhare liye itna kucch kiya, taki tum mushkil paristhiti ate hi har man lo aur apne apko mar dalo? Jara socho ki tumhare mummy-papa pe kya gujaregi, bhai?
Aur jab tum galiyan sunne ke liye aur maar khane ke liye taiyar ho, tab phir dar kaisa, aur ye atma-hatya ke vichar kaise? Bas jao, usse sabckucch bol do, aur apne uss dost ko aur puri duniya ko galat sabit kar do. Are, reject hona, mar khana, galiyan sunna, majak udna, kissi se koi fark nahin padta. Agar kisi se fark padta hai to wo iss bat se ki koi chiz tumhe kaise prabhavit karti hai. Agar wo tumse baat nahin karti, tab bhi tum ye to janoge ki tumne usse mafi mangne ki koshish ki, use apne man ki bat kehne ki koshish ki. Kucch hone se pehle hi har man lena aur atma-hatya jaisi ghatiya chizon k bare me sochna kahan tak tark-sangat hai? Utho jawan, mard bano. Dard sehna sikho. Aghaton ko jhelna sikho. Parajay ko swikarna sikho. Kyuki ek din ki vijay tumhe jivan bhar k liye vijeta bana degi, lekin har ek parajay tumhe ek mard banayegi jo uss vijay ka saccha haqdar hoga. Haar mat mano. Bas ruko. Ant me jivan sabkucch thik karwa hi deti hai.

6 Likes

Itā€™s fine, I not dying so easily

1 Like

You must not. Donā€™t let anybody tell you that youā€™re not good enough. Because you are, and they fucking know it. They are just scared that you might become someone better than them and do things that they never did. Screw the hypocritical world.

5 Likes

Sorry, brother,but I dont understand HindišŸ˜…

3 Likes

Ha bhai. I agree with @PrDr . It is rare that your peer group will have your best interest. They will be your friend only when you are like them. You act like them. If you start to get ahead then they will try to demotivate you. Learn this life lesson early. For the same reason, I like this community because everyone tries to motivate each other here.

Also, you are trying thatā€™s a good thing, many people really canā€™t do that. Not many have the courage to do what you are doing. Let your crush tell you what does she want. Do not listen to others. When we propose to a girl itā€™s the same fear we feel when we are gving a job interview. You get scared in the job interview you arenā€™t good enough. There is a part of your brain that is scared talking negatively to you. Do not listen to that voice. But at the same time do not get too focused on the girl. Do not chase her too much.

Also, if she rejects it doesnā€™t matter. At least you tried. That itself is a good thing. You will be improved after this episode. The lesson you will learn here will help you talk to your next crush. And you wonā€™t do the same mistake next time. Thatā€™s how we learn.

5 Likes

Yep @PrDr @anon65589122 both are right @vickyxā€¦ Crushes will come and goā€¦ Its natural to be rejectedā€¦ Ive been rejected like thrice or four timesā€¦ Recently I was rejected by this girl who I thought was my perfect other, my mirror of sorts. But life isnā€™t that easy. It might hurt in the short term, but everything happens for good.

I had two choices when I got rejected. Either to cry that they made me feel ā€œless than I wasā€ or ā€œBe betterā€, be the best version of me. The person who rejected you must feel they made a huge mistake.

Be a badassā€¦ Work hard, hustle. Then see how girls will come

Ps: after my latest rejectionā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl: (which was in january), im studying better, working hard at gym Wakinh up early, meditatingā€¦ So its all about mindset bruhā€¦ Also I communicate good with other girls, bcuz u shouldnt hate ā€œAll girlsā€ just cuz one girl rejected

All the best

6 Likes

Sab moh maya he :v:

7 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Nailed it bro

3 Likes

Today I got to know that her boyfriend has been selected in NDA. sheā€™s a topper preparing for IIT and Iā€™m directionless. :broken_heart:
She chose the right man, theyā€™re are perfect for each other. :couple: :heart:

This made me realise that thereā€™s still lot of things Iā€™ve to achieve in life before love. That guy knows what he wants to do, and the girl too is brilliant. And Iā€™m an idiot.

I need to run, run fast, very fast. I canā€™t lack behind just wishing for her to be mine, not just her but anything I wish to be cannot come true if Iā€™m just not doing anything. I need to catch up on life, wasted very much time No more.

11 Likes

You are right about working hard. But you are wrong about you being an idiot. Yes you gotta work and go chase your dreams but never tell yourself you are an idiot or a loser. Always remember fortune and luck favor the brave. Walking alone takes courage. Right now forget what youā€™r heart wants and go after what is right for your life. Hard work attracts luck like ants are attracted to sugar. Trust me. I get wht you are feeling. But its just the start mate. Just work and work. I bet my ass right person will find you

Also, it doesnā€™t matter if hes boyfriend is successful or not. He got into NDA because he gave his best. The takeaway from this story is not that you are a loser but you have to work just harder. Have faith

6 Likes

Idk how appropriate this is, but Iā€™ve heard of a NEET dropper with a similar story. Itā€™s a true event.

1st attempt- chasing after a girl, thought it was love and did anything for her. Didnā€™t get good marks in NEET, girl turned him down, said he was ā€˜belowā€™ her and moved on (she joined a med school).
2nd attempt- guy remember what the girl said and prepared.

He got into AIIMS (based in merit, not based off what his last name or anything is).

Storyā€™s not over @vickyx itā€™s merely reached the climax.

Enough said.

7 Likes

Also, never forget, only because someone excells in one area of life, doesnā€™t mean that he/she is perfect.
I was a topper at university. Everyone thought that i have perfect control over my life because i was able to work hard. But that couldnā€™t have been farther from truth. I had to work hard because that helped me to forget my anxiety and the good grades where the thing that kept me from depression.

ā†’ only because we appear to have a perfect balance doesnā€™t mean that this is also the case

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been loser, idiot, etc. Thatā€™s the truth and thereā€™s no shame in accepting it. But Iā€™ve got the will to change this, courage to face my problems. One canā€™t be a winner just by saying they are, but one has to put efforts into the actions for accomplishing it.

Let me tell you my story, in 11th standard I was a complete academic failure due to depression. I scored like 35% that too by grace because my teacher knew that Iā€™ve got immense potential but was facing some problem. Here Iā€™m a Failure, a loser because I chose not to rise up by making an excuse that I suffer from depression.

Now in 12th standard I chose to overcome my excuses, to make my parents and teachers proud. To show everyone who tagged me as a failure, that Iā€™m not one. I studied hard day and night outside my comfort zone and made a great leap in my academics, self helped my depression and today Iā€™m the topper of my stream. Now it feels right to say that ā€œIā€™m not a Failureā€ because I made efforts to change the statement. Now everyone including me knows that Iā€™m not a failure because I PROVED IT!

Thatā€™s my style of doing things. I donā€™t runaway from the truth, because I possess the courage to face it. Sorry if Iā€™m sounding a bit harsh but thatā€™s what works for me. If something isnā€™t good enough then Iā€™ll keep criticizing it until it gets better. Thatā€™s what I do with myself, thatā€™s how I grow mentally stronger.

That fact that the other guys are giving their best and Iā€™m not makes me furious, enraged, motivated. I canā€™t see myself lacking behind. I donā€™t deserve anything I only desire but canā€™t bear to work hard for it.

Positive motivation is for weak, and Iā€™m not weak. Being a star in my own vision doesnā€™t satisfy me, I want to be a star in everyoneā€™s vision. For that Iā€™ll burn everyday :fire: :star2:

5 Likes

And that girl was one of my teenage mistakes. I canā€™t assume the end of the world for me just for a mere body. I didnā€™t even talked to her once in my lifetime, how come love happened just by seeing her everyday. I know myself very well, even if I wouldā€™ve got into her touch I would get bored pretty quick.

Thereā€™s a lot life has to offer me.
This chapter is not where my story ends, This is where it begins.

6 Likes

Sorry @The_wild_perception @debellator I spoke a bit harshly today. Iā€™m really sorry, I didnā€™t meant anything wrong but I was just not in the senses of talking.
Iā€™ve been grinding since prior weekend and my brain was very tired and irritated. Now I just had a good deep sleep session and I feel refreshed now and my thoughts are more clear.
Thanks for your concern and advice though, thank you very much :innocent:
Though sorry for my response :sweat_smile:

2 Likes