Today's My Birthdayy 🎉

Hi guys Today is 21st January which is my 18th Birthday. :partying_face:
I woke up at 7AM today.
Did some exercising
Then I went to give an exam
Then I went out to party with my friends

Then as I said I was going to call my crush to confess my feelings. I did call her but the number wasn’t working :confused: now I’ve messaged her on whatsapp. Let’s see what happens, rn I’m feeling low because I couldn’t hear her voice. I was so exited, just pray for me guys please. :pray:

31 Likes

Happy birthday bro :confetti_ball:
& Best of luck :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:
Stay blessed

2 Likes

Happy birthday bro :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday broo! All the best for confessing and to for the coming year!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother! Let this year be the good turning point of your life… all the best…

2 Likes

Happy birthday brother!
I wish you all success. Have an amazing year ahead!

Dude there was dopamine build up from excitement, don’t worry. And don’t rely on that so much.

2 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy bday bro! :cake:

3 Likes

Happy birthday brother :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

received_482737209785395

All the best my brother. No matter what happens, we will be here to support you. Do update us about the aftermath.

We are rooting for you. :fist:

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:lolllllllll

6 Likes

Happy birthday brother!! All the best!! :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

I mean, you got a collection of gifs! XD

5 Likes

Happy birthday bro. And don’t worry about her answer, atleast you had the guts to do that which makes you better than millions of people already. Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Question everyone secretly has:

So how did it go @vickyx

6 Likes

The number is actually her sister’s and she hasn’t replied yet. I’m also in suspense :joy:

7 Likes

@vickyx IDK why I’m on the edge of my seat now :joy: all the best!
Don’t relapse!

8 Likes

I hope you didn’t propose her on the whatsapp, bro. :joy::joy: Just tell this to her in solitude if she actually agrees to go with you. If she doesn’t answer is already no.

4 Likes

Happy birthday! :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy birthday and as a gift i have a method how to beat pmo for u just read the entire easy peasy book google it easy peasy way its a online book that saved my life im an happy ex user now

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, bro. If the number is her sister then message her sister that you want to talk to her. Try directly speaking with her, not through her sister. Don’t propose her over the text. You should talk to her or better if she can directly meet you outside somewhere for coffee.

Let us know how it went.

3 Likes