Today my day was very bad

Today a man harassed me very much

I am in huge dipression

I respected him so much but he harassed me

I am very very very angry but can’t do anything

But I pray to God that one day …God give me a chance to take revenge

And I will take the extreme level of revenge from that man ( if God wills)

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Today he has power …maybe after some days I will be in control…and I will take my revenge

2 Likes

Will he not take super extreme revenge again when he will get power if you will take extreme revenge ?

2 Likes

Dear bro Amitroghtes …if you want to suggest anything to me then I am open …you can give me suggestions​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:…MAYBE I WILL ACCEPT ONE OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Bro i want to tell you that…this man is harassing many people from many many and many years but no one raised voice against him …yesterday when i raised voice against him then he started to harrace me more and more …but enough is enough

Actually many people have complained about him to me …only then i came to know that this man is EVIL

The first thing I want to say is that …GOD IS THE MOST POWERFUL…AND IF GOD IS STANDING ON MY SIDE THEN NOTHING IN THE UNIVERSE CAN DEFEAT ME …IN OTHER WORDS, YOU CAN SAY …DEFEATLESS

And I know very well that God only supports the pure people from the heart

A person can only take revenge when he is alive and his family is alive right ??

No …I am not talking about death …but bigger things than death…

And yes I will not change my mindset now

I only need the support of God

And bro don’t think that I am a very stone-hearted person…I think I am the merciful

But you know …some people need punishm*nt …because they can’t bear mercy … AND IF THEY CAN BEAR MERCY THEN THEY SHALL NOT GET MERCY

See my dear bro Amitroghates …I am suffering from many things in life …and now when I want to achieve something in my life …then these DEVILS are destroying me

I don’t want to mess with that man now …because I know that I am weak today …BUT DAYS ARE NOT THE SAME

Yesterday he made me cry and became another reason to ruin my life

That is why I don’t want to talk to people…

Because I have self-respect…and I will never lose my self-respect

2 Likes

Drown your enemy to the depth of hell and become yourself the king of it.

3 Likes

Ok, good news guys …good news for you guys …

Today I have changed the place where he lived …now by the grace of GOD he will not be able to harrace me

Today by the mercy of God :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: … i have shifted to a new place …where he will not be able to harrace me

Oh God thank you so much … I will never be able to forget your mercy upon me :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thank you God …thank you :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Now he will not be able to trouble me

Oh, thank you so much, God …
Thank you so much

He was troubling me for years

2 Likes

bro, i am very sorry but I can’t tell you about that man

today when I went to another place …A very aged bro from that place also started to complain about that man he said…

" HE IS NOT A GOOD PERSON BRO
HE IS VERY VERY RUDE
HE IS ALSO ILL IN HIS MIND
DON’T WORRY BRO …NOW YOU BE WITH US …WE ARE NOT MENTALLY ILL LIKE HIM
HERE IN HYDERABAD, I HAVE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE BUT NOT AS EVIL AS HIM

NOT ONLY HE MISBEHAVES BUT HE ALSO BEAT PEOPLE AROUND HIM

YOU DONT WORRY BRO …IF HE CONTINUOUSLY KEPT ON DOING ALL THIS THEN ONE DAY HE WILL SHURELY GET BEATEN BY SOMEBODY "

1 Like

You are absolutely right bro …i belive you but …

As you know bro …we all have our self respect right ?? and we can bear only 20 % or 30 % of misbehavior …but we cant bear more than that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.