Today is my birthday

My birthday is Today, I am feeling sad, depressed and full of anxiety.

why I’m experiencing birthday depression? Help :disappointed:

Your wishes and Advise will really help in times like this.

13 Likes

Because you are a man bro. Men don’t care about birthdays. It’s like any other day. That’s why you don’t feel particularly great. It’s not a bad sign. It just tells you that there’s work to be done. Be the best version of yourself bro, and every day will feel like a birthday.

Happy Birthday brother!

7 Likes

Even thanos is happy :joy:, may God help you to achieve great success in your life!

4 Likes

Thank you, Honestly, I will have to frame this, I smile reading this, it perfectly explain the situation.

4 Likes

Thank you. Probably dancing oppoaga na style :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wish you many many happy returns of the day bro

:birthday: :moon_cake: :fish_cake: :pancakes: :cupcake: :cake: :birthday:

3 Likes

@mayorRP Happy birthday bro :birthday:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @mayorRP

3 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday: brooooo

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!
Your current state of mind has nothing to do with your birthday. You can be sad on this day just like any other day. As we grow older, we begin to lose the charm of birthdays because the years go by and life becomes more and more difficult.
These are things we cannot change. Be strong and lucid.
There is something to be done with your mental state and anxiety, and it’s worth it
Best of luck :birthday:

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Deep

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I appreciate

thank you my boss. I appreciate

1 Like

I really appreciate. Thank you.

2 Likes

Happy birthday, You’re sad because you expect your birthday to be wonderful, colorful, joyful or whatever type of day which isn’t wrong at all, but face the reality bro life isn’t a bed of roses. Don’t expect too much from others or anyone because when they don’t show up you’ll end up being depressed. I don’t mean to show any tough love but it is what it is. Take care

4 Likes

Thank you.
I appreciate. Your words are true.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.