To Do List 📓 { always open }

Yo, like the name says, this is a to-do list. You can write out what you want to achieve this year and then go for it. It will be a pleasant and supportive group.

This year, I aimed to complete a 200-day streak and have some personal goals

9 Likes

@prince_king @RiftCha @Binocular @debellator @Sarmin @DARSHAN2017 @Fadah @Faisal11 @Abhishek_V @redFalcon

7 Likes

I want to go full clean this year means 366 days of no fap.If I succeeded, it will be the beginning of me after struggling since 2009

3 Likes

Bro what’s your age

2 Likes

I am 26 years now.()

3 Likes

My goal is to not fap more than 10 times this year. And if I am going well, I want to keep it to 0.

Biggest goal is to build resume which is good. Because at end of this year, many companies will come for placements.

4 Likes

One advice from my side is that improve your communication skills with eye contact I think communication is still most important thing with confidence

4 Likes

Oh… I thought you were approximately 20-22 years of age.

1 Like

I saw the difference when teachers ask questions. I know answer but I only tell half because I can’t put shit into words.

2 Likes

I’m telling you from my experience, you just need knowledge of your degree plus good communication skills

2 Likes

Haha.I want to develop my skill also.I am a graduated student from Computer Science and Engineering but I have a poor skill.Most of my friends are in a job sector,Some are doing masters,some in abroad for master degree or get prepare for going abraod.Some of my friend also get married in my age :smile: and here’s me dont have anything.I want to be a software engineer or a web developer.I will be happy if I get intern job

2 Likes

Patience is the key brother

You are improving everyday keep the fire burn in you , if God wills you will achieve your goals soon

3 Likes

I have a long list I wonder :thinking:it might take up half of the space :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

List of wishes is always long but list of accomplishments :skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Hauli hauli hasal mukam hunda ya :top:hauli hauli mehnta na naam hunda :slight_smile: ya pehla pehla hr bnda aam hunda ya​:triumph:

4 Likes

I don’t know Punjabi.

2 Likes

Accomplishments to zindagi ke last moment pr pata chalega na Kitna achieve or kitna kr sakte the

2 Likes

Take few at a time and work hard every day to achieve it.

2 Likes

Our professional life is dead and buried at around 50.

2 Likes

Bhai hamare pass sab kuch hote hue bhi hame afsos hota hain un chizo ka zo hamare paas nahi hai par jo hamare paas hai ham uski kadar nahi karte insan ko khush rehna chahiye kyuki zindagi mea afsos toh hoge Kai toh har pal Khushi se jiyo Aaj mea. :smile:

1 Like