Timetable Challenge - Manifest your Day (ENTRIES ALWAYS OPEN)

:bulb: INTRODUCTION

I see many people who are having a diary do keep a track of their timetable. Some remain consistent , some fail. So this challenge is straightforward as the title. You make a timetable and you follow.

I want this challenge as simple as possible so that I dont get any headache running this.

:checkered_flag: RULES

1. Make a timetable , before you start a day . From the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep. This will give you 50 points. Failure to do so , but made your timetable during the middle of the day grants you 25 points. Otherwise , no brainer 0 points.

2. Your points will be determined by your percentage of :white_check_mark: you got for that day. For eg assume your timetable goes like this

:white_check_mark: 7 am - Wake up
:x: 7am - 10 pm - Work
:white_check_mark: 10pm - sleep

Here your :white_check_mark: percentage id 66.6 percent . Hence you got 66.6 points. Scores are marked upto 1 decimal places only with no rounding off.

So total points = 50 + percentage of :white_check_mark: points

1. You can also include rest times in your timetable. That can also can considered as points. I personally suggest you to mention what recreational activity you will be doing since mindless recreational activity may lead to relapse.

2. If you have a reasonable excuse to get :x: for a particular task due to any uncontrollable factors , you can consider it as :white_check_mark:

3. At the end of the month , Participants with highest scores will be winner and will be congratulated and be mentioned at the " Hall of Fame " section on Post 3

5 Likes

:1st_place_medal: LEADERBOARD

Sl.No Candidate Points
1 The Rising One 589.1
2 Binocular 281.25
3 Mahoraga
4 Blazingknight
5 KASH09
6 VvegteHD
4 Likes

:medal_military: HALL OF FAME

Month 1st 2nd 3rd
July 2024
3 Likes

Since there is nothing much to do today , I was quite lazy tbh and that has led me to the verge of relapse. Now I think its necessary to make a timetable for today to have a clear vision of what lies ahead.

I will start my timetable after I had my lunch.

4 Likes

14 JULY 2024

:white_check_mark: 2-4pm - 2 internship lecture completion
:white_check_mark: 4.4-30 pm - rest ( spending time with family )
:x: 4.30 - 6.30 - Internship / GATE ( Whether internship is completed or not )
:white_check_mark: 6.30 - 7.00 - Rest ( Sing songs )
:white_check_mark: 7.00 - 7.30 - Pray and Meditation ( 5 minutes )
:x: 7.30 - 10.00 - GATE
:white_check_mark: 10.00 - 10.30 - Planning for next day
:x: 10.30 - Sleep

Score acquired - 25 + 62.5 = 87.5

@debellator , Would u mind making my Post 2 Wiki ? Thank you

4 Likes

I would like to show everyone a featurE:

If you want to create a markdown format task list, here is how:

[ ] Wake up at 7 a.m
[ ] Exercise
[ ] ...

The output is:

Wake up at 7 a.m
Exercise

Why is it more efficient? It’s because you just need to click on the square for your task to be automatically checked:

Wake up at 7 a.m
Exercise

It can be a lot easier and I hope this helps.

6 Likes

That’s quite an upgrade, now my list would be super Saiyan :comet:

4 Likes

You are excellent @Binocular :ok_hand:
But I think green tick looks good :smile:
Can We do that ?

5 Likes

So yeah I would like to join and here is my:

Timetable

Morning

Wake up at 6 a.m
Meditate for 30 minutes
Exercise
Take a Cold shower
Study 3 hours

Afternoon

Play the piano 1 hour
Read at least 10 pages
Clean my room

Night

No screen time 1 hour before bed
Spend time with family
Meditate for 30 minutes
Sleep at 10 p.m

Overall Day

No phone screen time more than 3 hours
Nofap
5 Prayers
Healthy Food

I didn’t put time because I’m not sure how much each task should take.

Note: This is my everyday Timetable. The reason is that I am on a 60-day vacation so nothing will change during this period. I’ve got all day as my free time.

Since I just saw this challenge

I will start tomorrow

5 Likes

:laughing: Thanks bro

Sure, each one has his own preferences :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome Binocular . You can start updating from tomorrow onwards. Once @debellator makes the Post 2 wiki , Please help us by updating your points on a regular basis.

Thank you

3 Likes

I also want to join.

I will shift my timetable here and will use my primary Awakened One’s Diary for Self Improvement stuff, content creation and life in general, a reflection of the overall achievement which I don’t usually talk about when working on timetable.

I also made another one for NoFap.

Now here I will be working on productivity.

The three of them combined will work really well for me. I’ll update my timetable stuff soon.

3 Likes

I’m the last one to talk to when it comes to updating scoreboards :joy: I might even update everyone’s points :skull:

Thanks for the welcoming!

3 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire_engine: :fire_engine:

3 Likes

Welcome Mahoraga . You can start updating from tomorrow onwards. Once @debellator makes the Post 2 wiki , Please help us by updating your points on a regular basis.

Thank you

3 Likes

I’m Awaken_One :sob::slightly_smiling_face:

Sure, I will make sure.

4 Likes

I know that bro :joy: . I see many people changed their name recently . Prince king , rajameghanan and now you. Is there a cult been created these days :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

We Lost to @RyomenSukuna in a challenge and as per pact we had to change our username to what he decides :upside_down_face::joy:

@prince_king :panda_face:

5 Likes

:skull:

5 Likes

At least he was merciful to give you guys some decent names :joy: . If it was me who won the challenge , things would have been much different :smiling_imp: (jk)

5 Likes