Time wasted on pmo⏳

Today I just thought lemme check how much progress I made from August 1st until today 25th November since I was keeping a record of my tasks.
RESULTS ARE SHOCKING
The total days were 117. Guess what just guess how many days I wasted in 117 days. Are you ready ?

80 DAYS EIGHT ZERO EIGHTY DAYS. I JUST CAN’T BELEIVE THIS. THAT’S APPROX MORE THAN TWO AND HALF MONTHS

I thought I was working and getting closer to my goal but the reality was something else. I am not blaming anyone but myself. This is the reason they say if you don’t stop PMO you will be exactly in the same place where you are today. I realised a big thing today. I have tears in my eyes. I just don’t know what to do. I am lost and hopeless but I am not giving up, I Will keep trying :persevere:

7 Likes

Yes you dont give up! You dont have anything to lose, many amazing thing are awaiting for you. Dont worry about your past you can coverup those 80 days by working more than you would do,

Realization was the most important and hardest part. Start from 0 and keep adding to it everyday,
Start fresh, those fake promises we made were just to make better ourselvs! But now we are smarter than our urges.
We will keep trying.

Now if you want to be productive, believe me starting is the most hardest part. But after you manage to “start” Your work, you are probably gonna do alot more. I experienced it

:handshake:

4 Likes

Exactly bro. I wonder how much time we have wasted in the past. This was just a waste of time in 4 months.
Thanks a alot for your support bro :heart:

3 Likes

I didn’t understand the post. Are the 80 days spent on watching P ?

2 Likes

Well i wasted my time from April to September on PMO.:angry: But not now.

1 Like

Just imagine guys @StealthChopperinbond @Adioz_aka_Adidas @krishvamsi30 how we could have used our wasted time productively. I have done more PMO sessions than being productive.

Just forget the past now let’s move on and not waste the coming days

3 Likes

Lets kill this PMO. I am getting urges but i am attending my classes and killing Urges. They are not the villian, they just make us feel incomplete. We should ignore urges and we should kill PMO. Not urges. It will stay with us.

4 Likes

Its not a big deal. You are a beast. You can do 1000 days

1 Like

Thanks bro for supporting me :grinning:
Let’s do all together :handshake:

Lol I’ve been doing nofap since August but my productivity is not as much as I wanted it to be. Thanks to my procrastination. But without PMO there is no negativity though. Time spent on whatever reason is still better than spent on PMO.

Don’t just set an overambitious goals. It’s good that you’ve realized that it is your last relapse. But don’t consider as a last relapse of your life. Rather set a goal of 30 days and then say it is your last relapse until 30days. Trick your mind into thinking that you’ll relapse only after 30 days but in reality after practicing 30 days you’ll be setting up another goal for 90 days.

30 days is a long goal for me. I am setting small goals like one week so that way I will trick my brain. Anyways thanks
What is your code?
Mine is aeo22v

1 Like

488n2z

Yeah I meant small goals start with 3 days then 7 days ,30 and then 90.0

2 Likes