This is me trying to be worthy and create a place in Society

Perfect. You can do It! Lets go make different this time.

My highest streak was 135 days. I relapse yesterday after flatline of day 21.

My bigger difficult is flatline of day 18 - 21.

I lose benefits on this períod. What is your experience with flatline?

Lets go talk about our process.

God bless you Man!

hey there,
firs tof all welcome on the site i am new here aswell :slight_smile:
135 days of streak is pretty impressive congrats on that!
let us see if we can go beyond that!

sad to hear that you relapsed but it is really good that you did not fal vicitm to the chaser effect!

i do not notive much of the benefits of nofap till the 2 month or even later.
additionally i have only found one way around my flatline it actually hits me mutltiple times …
my solution are people i always get a lot of satisfaction from interaction with people and when i am in flatline i even do not want to do that but i ahve a view friends who i ahve asked to check up on me and when they do i ususally get out of flat line quite easy… if i am isolated however i am ahving a really hard time…

are you up for the group i am trying to create?

Wow. I really enjoyed reading what you had to say, and it’s put me in very good spirits :wink::pray:
You really stand out as a deep empathetic character.
Yes, you definitely need to reflect on self-love, as you come across as a very honorable, decent human being. And BTW being not beeing :joy:

What really struck me was about “being right” and “the ego”… At the moment I’m only on Day 3, but I feel I’ve closed that door and it seems glaringly obvious to move away from that door.
New positive ones invariably open as long as we don’t start going backwards.

It was quite a while ago I hit over 60 days (my highest) and never want to go back down - but that being said, I’m realising, like with not smoking weed anymore, it’s just not worth my time or my head, mind, and soul - it has nothing good to offer, and I didn’t keep account of the days, only that life is better without.
And I guess this might be where my ego could get the better of me, as I may try to cram this idea onto another. Even if it is the truth to being free, people have to find their own path there or to their own wellbeing.

What would happen if I suddenly fell?
I’d want to pick myself up, and would want people to meet me where I’m at with my life circumstances that might have been my cause for falling down - again after saying all this, I need to rebuke it by saying _“it’s always a choice to lie down and die, there’s nothing hard about this, no motivation needed, no strong will, or coddling needed,… Just, is pmo good? Make a simple choice to or not, and suffer the consequences”

Please excuse my long rant. I just felt inspired, and would love to join you

hey xD
so ty for the being hint i seriously did not notice that iam spelling that wrong xD -.-^ big thanks

iam glad to hear that you feel good with your streak right now :slight_smile:
and

that happend to em to and i think it was one of the main reason i could not get a long streak for years.
but now since i am trying to keep focusing on constructive ways to deal with my life i gets easier.

with you on that one :wink: it tokk me 2 moonths after my last real streak to commit to radically changing my behaviour and signing up here together with the decision to never look at ■■■■ again …

as you migth ahve discoverd i tend to write quite a bit as well :wink: i do enjoy reading about other people and their experiences so there is nothing to excuse :wink:

could you @anon67854825 write what you exoect from this group?

the same goes for @HominiTrooper

since we will ahve to chart a path together i would apreciate your thoguhts on this topic :slight_smile:

bests

1 Like

WhatsApp or telegram Group?

I like the text of the New friend of this Topic. I am New here too. Lets go talk about

oh goodpoint you would prefer a mobile chat i see i was thinking about wrting here but i do see the appeal. i would prefer telegram or signal :slight_smile:

Personally I think here in the group is better rather than taking it off-site into a private space like WhatsApp or Telegram though I can understand why it’s preferable;
We do not want to share everything with the world. Things at work, things in relationships… We could be found out - which all surmounts to fear. excuse the esoteric nature of that observation :grin: but it seems true.

I think what hit me about your post was the transparency and honesty.

What are my suggestions for the group?
I’m not sure yet, but when I post I do like to talk outside of relapses, wins, streaks, plans etcetc
It’s just good to talk - but where I can fail is in the organising of my thoughts, where am I going with it, what’s my point, am I being truly honest, am I spiralling, is it relevant, and most of all, am I tip toing around and avoiding being honest and wise in my words about things in life - I think it’d be good to be more mindful of what I’m writing.

1 Like

@HominiTrooper what are your expectations o.O?

okay
so i would suggest the first step to developing our “challange” should be an assesment of waht PMO means to you right now
sample questions.
where (location/circumstances/people) do you usually encounter urges?
what ahve you tried upon till now to deal with the urges or to keep away from relapsing?
what do you do in flatline-> what worked waht did not?

that is a first step of getting to know each others issues and current situation

1 Like

so this weekend was really toguh… i did not get miuch done… i did drest a bit…
i am a tad panicked since thsi week will be a challange-.-.

but my streak si still going and the easy peasy way helps.

i will try to do my very best with regards to my goals this week and keep it up

how are you guys doing?

1 Like

so you guys hwo u doing??
what happened??
or should I start?

1 Like

Yo, I am doing fine, what about you?
You didn’t answer the questions I sent you that day :joy:

ah damn you are right gona fix that now… i am currently in a rut… i cano not focus on work… hence i am here in rode rot atleast avoid PMO xD

1 Like

oh btw do you want to join the group/challange?

1 Like

Oh what’s the group challenge :joy:, missed that part :sweat_smile:

read above we ar ebuilding one at least that was my idea :wink:

1 Like

I’ll pass for now, I am having a good stategy and mindset this time, god forbid but if it doesn’t work, I’ll join.

1 Like

keep up the good streak!
never touch a running system xd

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I won’t, thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.