This is kinda urgent. My urges are killing me

Alright, it’s day 38 of nofap for me and the urges hit peak today. My exams started last week and I have to write today’s exam in 3 hours. The problem is that the urges haven’t been this bad… like every 5 minutes. Literally every video I have ever seen flashes before me and I’m constantly aroused. I can’t concentrate on studying. Again my exams is in 3 hours. My brain is trying it’s best to make me fapnand I’m barely holding on. I have this burning sensation in my head and everytime I overcome an urge, it gets worse. I’m on the verge of considering a relapse, but I don’t know if it would help either, plus I don’t wanna lose all my hardwork. What do y’all think I should do?

6 Likes

Get yourself out of the house or call your friend. Just let the time pass.

1 Like

Which class are u studying what exams

Keep killing your mind until it says Yes, You are the Boss
My Master, What is your order ?
:blush:
Reflect on the consequences of a Relapse & then responsibly do what you wanna do. :v:

1. Go for a run
  2. Go for a walk
  3. Take a cold shower
  4. Meditate
  5. Accept the urge in the sense that it’s there, just stay out of it’s contents
  6. Make food
3 Likes

I’m a 4th year law student. It’s my end semester exam :grimacing:

1 Like

Honestly that’s what kept me going. I knew I’d regret relapsing so I held on to it. I almost peeked. But then I closed the tabs

1 Like

My exams weren’t that great. I had urges during my exams aswell. I couldn’t concentrate all the time. But I held on and now I’m feeling much better. The urges are still there but much less and not as strong as before. Thanks for all the advice guys😁

2 Likes

You can try talking to your female friends, it helps. Like a casual talk, getting to understand them better as a person. For me it helps in on day 20🙂

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve never done that in my life. I have a lot of female friends, bit never called em up for a casual talk. I always call people with a purpose. Even my best friends. I don’t usually call anyone for leisure. I text. But never called. Does texting make a difference?

Buddy best working one method…

Keep a bottle of hot waterrr… When evr u feel urge even when writing exammm, just sip it… Feel the earm water …

I handled my urges it works

1 Like

Hot water? Hmmm that’s new! You know what? Ima try that next😬

We’re introverts, we always prefer texting to talking xD
Talk mate, it helps a lot. Don’t worry, if the other person is busy, they’ll tell you. Otherwise they’d be happy to talk @GOVIND-19
Especially if you’re on nofap you naturally become an extrovert.
I was an introvert for so long my family is still getting surprised at the extrovert-y stuff I do :joy:

1 Like

Oh dude I’m not an introvert at all. I’ve never been an introvert. I’ve always been an extrovert. I hate being alone. I constantly want companionship. If I’m with friends or people in general I never stop talking. But it’s with the phone man. As I said before, I only make contact with friends only with a purpose mostly. Unless they are like my best friends who we talk casually with. I talk casually with my best friends almost everyday. But the girls are part of the bigger gang you know. Not the innermost circle. Inner circle is full of boys. I don’t text girls unnecessarily either. Never been that kinda person. But I can talk to them in person for hours no probs

1 Like

Next time go run. If you lack strength and willpower go gain it. If you can’t take a cold shower you won’t resist when the time comes. Idleness will destroy even the best intentions. Good luck.

1 Like

To be honest, i also don’t talk without purpose, like i will ask something about study related bcoz im student, i will ask have you done this, this is difficult , how you did this? Like that , you can start conversation like that. If she is like normal human being, she will reply and if she doesn’t that means choose another one. I personally have a very small friend circle, to whom i can talk anything. With other people i don’t talk , i talk less cuz in flow i know i will say something nonsense that will make me and them uncomfortable and i know they won’t understand. So with girls i will start like work related talk, then ask her like you like movies, which genre, can you recommend one? Like that. I did that and it’s pretty good trick, iam not an expert so…

1 Like

It’s an introvert character. Now I am comfortable taking on the phone, but still more comfortable talking face to face.

Introvert or extrovert, people always appreciate it if you call them up.

1 Like