This is how legends are made šŸ‘‘

THIS COMMUNITY SURELY HAS SOME LEGENDS

which took this whole nofap challenge to next level {GOD LEVEL}

, All the beginners surely want to take some motivation and guidance from them. So, if any of you know some of these legends then please tag them in replies and i plea to them to assist and give us some motivation so that we can also achieve that levelā€¦

8 Likes

@babi, @adulrakha, @Tagore, @_TIGER, @JumpingBuddha
These guys are inspiration for mešŸ˜

13 Likes

@strongwillpower, @debellator, @EvilMorty and of course @udaCisie.

These guys are inspiring me so much.
All everybody in this community is unique and inspiring, tho. Love you all, guys.

14 Likes

Thanks @muradelizade06 for considering me.

I will go through my diary and my other topics when i get time and search for some good messages and will post a link to it to this thread so that everyone can read it.

No one is superior or inferior. Everyone is fighting the same battleā€¦ Never loose hopeā€¦

11 Likes

Bro, I mentioned the legends of this community in my opinion. I know, everyone is fighting. But this community is not only about NoFap. You can find anything about self improvement here. Itā€™s so awesome!

10 Likes

@sahas @selfconqurer @BruceLee @JumpingBuddha @HappySoul
All these Guys are awesome and inspiration for usā€¦

11 Likes

@Martial_Beast @kostantinosNF

9 Likes

Just wait until Iā€™m one of them :crazy_face:

10 Likes

@Hoaxboy and @TheFinalFrontier

7 Likes

Thanks @muradelizade06, Iā€™m happy to know that my posts inspired you :smiling_face:

As @strongwillpower said,

Letā€™s travel in this journey together as companions, we can achieve greater things.

10 Likes

Plz donā€™t count me in Legendsā€¦ i have never completed even 90 days in 4 years.

I never completed my promises.
My words & actions often were mismatching.

I had some fights with the app owner & mods ā€¦ plus with many people on the forumā€¦ i have made a long list of enemies due to my criticism comments.

I am a Noob in this forum.

6 Likes

But you never give up to fight the evil inside you and motivated many like me. I am sure one day that evil will no longer exist inside you. I am waiting for the day when we both will hit 90 days as we both are having same streak countā€¦

10 Likes

Thanks, @TusharPuri for mentioning, I am happy that i inspired you in any way! :smile: We all are on the same path of fighting this bad habit which is killing us from inside, journey becomes interesting and easy when we direct our time and energy into building new good habitsā€¦

I am a learner, who takes and gets inspired by positive and good qualitives of everyoneā€¦ We all are striving to become better afterall :pray::pray:

Hope we all get stronger and mindful to get rid of this habitā€¦ :+1::100:

For me, @Forerunner, @Martial_Beast, @neo_150, @_TIGER @Tagore @anon14496424 @SelfMadeNinja @strongwillpower (now a days reading his touch on this habit and it is really good and inspirational) @Aman1 are an inspiration!

12 Likes

we will for sure :smile::+1:t2:ā€¦

9 Likes

Thank you for you kind words brother :pray:
I donā€™t know if I deserve them.
I will make you proud by getting a 90 day streak and then I expect you to return the same :slight_smile:
I am always free to talk about noFap and stuff

10 Likes

My inspirations when i joined this forum were :-
@Forerunner @anon15901281 @neo_150 @Tagore @selfconqurer @drago
I learnt a lot from these guysā€¦

9 Likes

@muradelizade06 thank you for mentioned me, Iā€™m glad that my posts are valuable for you. You also give me motivation to fight with this addiction!

9 Likes

Of course you do deserve them. My progress rn is basically nothing. But I can feel that this community is unlike others.

9 Likes

Bro this is my longest streak and all the rest were 27 days, 14,9,7,5 days, etc.
Once you cross the hurdle it get little betterā€¦and we are all here to help each other.
You said your ā€œprogress rnā€. But progress is infinitely better than nothing. Never fear crawling forward. Only fear standing still without doing anything.

12 Likes

My inspirations were @anon67854825 @Tagore @Brahmachari_17 @neo_150 and @adioz, though he has left the forum.
Then I met many good companions that helped me in this journey

13 Likes