This is bad, i need help

My pathetic habit of peeking is triggered. Someone help me please ASAP

5 Likes

Whoa… Hang in there soldier… Stay strong… Get out your house ASAP… don’t give in… DO NOT PEEK NO MATTER WHAT. CHOOSE HARDSHIP AND PAIN BEFORE PEEKING.

YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK

You are the master of your body. You control your actions. Just chill. First, win mental arguments. Then act accordingly. You know what to do to not peek. Trust yourself.

2 Likes

Why? Peeking is a choice. It cannot force you to act on it. Do not peek, no matter what. Let it make you suffer. Let it happen. Just don’t act on it. Be a man. Learn to endure your sufferings. Anything that does not kill you, makes you stronger.
In the worst case scenario where you can’t control it anymore and really need a release, you can M* but don’t use any visual trigger. Fap with your imagination. That will make you feel way more satisfied and you won’t fall into the trap of binge watching or binge fapping. Your benefits won’t fall down to zero, if you don’t use P* or any visual trigger for it.
Getup and fight.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.