This Fluffy Zeraora is back!

Hello thereee my fellow comrades!

I don’t think you remember me at all… Since I wasn’t very active in this forum, and I was gone for waaaaaay too long, buy hey, I’m finally back

Or perhaps you do remember me, idk, I had this very same name and a similar picture of a Zeraora Pokémon, however, apparently I deleted my account and forgot, or it was automatically deleted due to non-usage idk…

Please wish me all the best since I’m still very weak and have no strategy standing against my urges… Haven’t learned selfcontrol yet, so that’s why I’m back.

Companions are very welcome, advices and support are much appreciated :purple_heart:

Have a wonderful week!

9a1e7e87f1a53d006e27920de110ae0e

1 Like

You joined the pokemon league @Desperately_needy_Zeraora , right? Welcome back !

According to new user guidelines you shouldn’t use this color heart, it hurts sentiments of many people (including me) :joy:.

All the best buddy!!!

Omg you found my old account, tysm

Also… May I know how does a purple heart hurt someone feelings?

It’s my favorite color in heart emojis

It’s okay if you are not a bts fan, lmao :joy:!

Is there any way to know what email I linked to that account?
I’d like to recover my old account… It had more permissions, more posts, more achievements, and I remember I’ve made some friends in that account too…

@moderators Can you please help me recover my old account?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.