Thinking of her

Correct…
There’s no reason of me crying…

Instead i should atudy hard

1 Like

Yeah, thukda ke mera pyaar mera intekaam dekhegi.

:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

@theWolf where are you from ?

I think this story is related to my life … But you should move on…learn from the lessons bro…
Never trust on anyone and also don’t trust on luck… Only do hard work and believe on your work.
I have only one aim …do hard work and make money…don’t depend on others…
Everyone in this life is temporary…
I don’t know you personally still we are in this forum I said the real truth of life. -->>> No one cares

I am not blaming other girls, but I can definitely say they are super dangerous snakes.(cautions : not for all). :crossed_swords:
Lets me explain,
At first she will send signal to attract you…she will do anything which will be the memorable time for your life …then chatting !!! Then she requires your time …you will give your valuable time to her…
Count if you are spending 1 hr per day .then in a month (30 hrs ) !
After all, finally she will leave you alone !
You wasted time and also money for her (costly gifts)
CONCLUSION : may be some girls are good…but never forget some snakes are waiting to kill your time and money…
These are some traps in your life like love,alcohol, masterbation , s** , p***…
If you have a lot of experience then you can go deeply about this…
So forget her…and work hard for your dream…

Why you are thinking about her???
you are alone ,you get some love for her that’s why.
You have 2 choices for this situation :

1. make a friendship with another girl and talk with her…slowly you will forget about first one…
  2. focus on hard nofap…and follow celibacy .strongly believe on god…and focus on your work…
7 Likes

Idhar ka hu bhai…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wrote there cautions not for all so no one can flag my post :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: … and wrote the true statement which is my personal experience .

3 Likes

Yes I agree there are bad apples everywhere.

Bhai mai bhi same hi answer diya
Tumhare jaisa.

2 Likes

(Deleted by author).

1 Like

Ahhh they grow up so fast!!

2 Likes

Sahi pakde hai :relieved:

This is something Chanakya would say. I like it.

3 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Ye koe nhi sikhyega zo zindegi se hum sikhte he

1 Like

@the_resilient_one Don’t turn this into a women bashing forum. Here brother and sisters everyone uses the forum. If any one want to know that kind of knowledge use other forum for that.

3 Likes

Yeah I know that. That’s why I didn’t mention any.
I read about Chanakya and when I saw the verse, I remembered it and typed it out. That’s all.
There’s harmony in this forum and I am not here to disturb that.

Kya likha tha​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
And why did you delete later?

Forum me ase kuch bat na karo bhai warna flag hoga chodo ea sab … Delte nhi kiya khud likha deleted by author :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Guys all you have to understand without do big pressure that time doesn’t come yet …
There are something missing so you have to complete the blank spaces in your life first to feel confident and enjoy with yourself first before anyone else …
I am saying this words for myself too , we are trying to go through these difficult things in life together .

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Bro I feel so much Deja Vu. Happened with me recently. You think you had something you were invested totally and all of a sudden you see that the other person suddenly changes. And you don’t have the time to process. You feel used… lead on. I have felt the pain. It won’t go in a day. Healing takes time. Accept the fact that she left you. But look at the other side, you are lucky ki tujhe pehle pata chal gaya. Because it would have hurt more if you went deeper into the relationship. Believe there’s always someone better. Just have a greater aim in life. Love is a sphere of life. You have greater things to achieve. Channel all your energy and make something beautiful out of it. Make something of yourself that people who leave you regret in the future. (But just don’t do it make the other person feel miserable) invest in your self. People come and go. The only real constant in your life are your parents and siblings. Friends relationships sooner or later disappoint.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.