Things have to be taken seriously

Today I start to take things seriously and I start to work hard so that I never see fapping again.

3 Likes

This is my code for whoever wants to add me to strengthen us together. hsd469

2 Likes

The truth is that I am very depressed mentally because I feel that I am a person with an impressive potential, a brilliant mind, and I leave everything for such a low and empty desire and temptation that they end up killing my meaning and life potential.

3 Likes

Best wishes on your new journey

All the best for your journey man.

You’ve got this! Remember why you want to change, always keep it in mind. Stay strong!

1 Like

Remember to put more effort in to being who you want to be and doing what you want to do and less effort in to trying to not fap–avoid a loop. The destruction it has caused you is clear and you know what you want. May you be renewed to the core, leave the fapping behind from where you initially picked it up, and spend all your future “nows” being your true higher self.

1 Like

Today I relapsed again but I am going to focus more firmly on my goal and know who I really am so as not to fall again.

2 Likes

Very cool. You will find that it is always better to focus on the lesson and realization on the other side of a relapse, rather than the relapse itself. We are humans and it is part of the flow of the progression of our consciousness. Never give up!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.