Fcuk dude
In the easy peasy book the author talks about harms of high speed internet
When the internet for 2g 3g
Now we are usjng 4g
Today i experienced 5g
Man i was shocked how fast the speed is

It will just keep getting worse
For now the companies are giving free 5g to get us hooked
Which will also increase the number of peoe who are getting addicted to corn, social media and so on

Recently i read about ai influencer where a marketing agency created an ai character to model for products
And guess what that ai character is ome of the richest models

Then they opened only fans of the ai model
And there is no rocket science to know that again she earned extremely super high money

It wont be tooong before the corn industry will use ai to make things worse to create things which inhuman and make things worse

Where are things going now??

5 Likes

It would be really bad when VR becomes mainstream.

7 Likes

Just two quote

“If you want to destroy any nation without war, make adultery or nudity common in the young generation.”
~ Saladin ayyubi

“If you’re not paying for the product, you are the product”

2 Likes

So true
Plus with the introduction of short form content has already made things worse
And now many people are considering only fans things as some kind of job not just girl but even men

2 Likes

This is the bitter truth that not many understand

Be it social media or anything else
Nobody does things for free

Seeing all this shit scares me
And also i wonder how the next generation will be affected

2 Likes

Everything is a circle from companies to consumers, and one industry works for another.

1 Like

The problem i see here is those who are addicts dont come out and talk about harms
If they do
They are doing so because of content and to attract audience
Many feel ashamed to speak out that they are addicted to this shit

They only way we can save our kids and many more is by speaking to them about these harms openly

2 Likes

Corn is a billion dollar industry they try everything in there power to get people hooked to them they paid sites just to publish there is no harms of masturbation or watching corn

I wont be lieing that back in mid 2023 i used to go on live camera forums
I dont anymore
But then no matter at what time u go
People are ready to sell themselves
From teens to couple to everything

1 Like

I know this brother
The thing is many people need to come out and speak about this
Not just how they succeeded
But what were the issues that they faced because of this shit
How it affected their marriages
And so on
There were previously things which were only related to corn
But previously when i used to searcg
I found that people have even made those cruel things intro reality in the name of freedom to choose independence
I mean wtf

1 Like

I see many ways to counter this problem 1st one is obviously early marriage (in early 20s)

And to keep our kids away from social network from young age itself

Teach them about sex education

Develop good habits of working out ( in adulthood)

I cant send hearts because i reached lkmit today
So here is one :heart: for the post
These were some good suggestions

U know i actually have a plan to do something in this regards
Its going to take me lots of time
I have made rough ideas about what to do
Just that i need to work on it

Also one of the good organisations that works on this issue is Fight the new drug
They showcase the before and after pretty good way
And thats kind of inspiring too

1 Like

The most horrifying thing to me is that how much widespread it has now become in the new generation that adults have even started normalizing watching â– â– â– â–  as it is like drinking water .
“Everyone does it , it normal” and then they continue to spend hours , then talk about that , think about it creating a damaging mindset they might never get off from . Not just the ■■■■ industries , but soft ■■■■ can be as addictive and worse . They have started integrating scenes in all movies and shows , there are shows made only for that . Cinema was supposed to be an art , but now they only sell of these things when they don’t have the story or talent , simply to get people hooked . It is now everywhere and everything is connected . And it will just get worse .

Teaching about sex education is the other most imp thing . If they are taught about these in the first place , the growing teenagers will never have the wrong mindset towards sex . The opposite genders will understand each other more .

1 Like

Wait what :joy::joy: there is limit to this

1 Like

I hear many people tell this
And never agree to me that its not good

Also i have seen a rise in corn stories to a large extent
U know its easier to express disgusting stuffs through writing rather than videos
Guess what
Its going to become easier through ai

1 Like

That’s why in previous generation people used to marry early in there adulthood.

I don’t know about other’s country but in India these so called gen z already living like western lifestyle which is worse

1 Like

Ya that’s what directors do nowadays if they don’t have proper storyline they will add some adult scenes to sell there content

1 Like

Exactly
they are getting blinded by the western lights
Thats all just the west’s superiority ideology , our youngsters are adapting their lifestyle , thinking of it as modern and fancy while forgetting their own roots .
Well I am GenZ myself but I am glad to find this out in a very early stage and nofap has taught me a lot of wisdom and allowed me to see the truth .

1 Like

True
These days i wonder why does almost every movie needs to have seen showcasing lust so that people believe that they are madly in love ??

2 Likes