There's no escape and there never was

This will be the accountability group for going complete hardmode against PMO. No peek nothing.

Broke my 132 days streak today and I really want to comeback hard this time and settle the score against ■■■■ once and for all.

Interested companions can join but they will need to tell about their day in brief and how they tackled their urges (if any) on any particular day.

This will be like a urge handling journal for everyone part of this forum.

And when you write it out, it will build confidence and it will act as a daily reminder to not engage in PMO, because deep down we all know it never benefitted us or added any value to our lives.

There will be a simple leaderboard with usernames and share codes, that’s it.

Usernames Share code
@prince_king 6dwrw3
@nadeem gku54h
@Purity11 wozvnu
@WolfWarrior476 9xj2yk
6 Likes

I’m in. Today I am feeling lazy. I want to study and complete some work. But I don’t really know why I am feeling not like doing anything. This laziness is creating urges and what I am going to do to tackle it is have a cold shower and go out in an hour or so.

3 Likes

I’m not good in writing long paragraphs

3 Likes

Few lines will do the job.

2 Likes

Around 1.5 days have passed since that incident.

Lot of money wasted which was of my parents so after the first 6-7 hrs passed reality hit me .

Since the past 20-22 hrs I had regret to the level I could have so easily cried 2 times. Did had 1-2 drop come out today.

I was looking for loan. And then I called an old member of this forum also my friend since I joined this forum, almost a brother.

He decided to relieve me of my financial burden completely. This atleast saved me from going down the wrong path for money.

Feeling a little better. I see, I still have some benefits from that 132 days streak because usually it’s difficult to make a 2 day streak straight away after a relapse from long streak.

And with no financial burden, I feel like I have enough positivity to countinue working on my goals.

2 Likes

I’m in on this. This looks like a good way to do a hard mode.
My day is getting up(about 6 am this morning) do Spanish lessons, read my Bible, and get ready for college. When I get there, I write notes on each class, learn what I can, and move to the next class. Sometimes I have long pauses between classes, which I have recently been using to my advantage th study. Some days, my classes go long and I have to leave immediately to get to work on time. My janitor job lasts about 4 hours, and I go home, rest, study a bit, and spend some time with family.
My tricks on stopping urges are sometimes easy. Just walk around, go through your house, enjoy nature as you walk to wherever you need to get to. Also, it’s good to have friends and brothers here to motivate you and help.

3 Likes

Kindly share your code.

1 Like

9xj2yk.
You’re welcome

1 Like

After a very long time I studied for more than 1.5 hrs+ in one sitting.

Current streak is 4.5 days and I know if I handle this weekend, I have the ability and experience to go long.

4 Likes

How can I join this bro?

1 Like

Give me your sharing code.

1 Like

Nice nice
Im right behind u bro :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Relapsed yesterday after a 9 day streak which didn’t happened in my previous 7+ days streak.

But I know what is required to fight this shit and I will fight and keep getting up no matter what lies in front of me.

I have survived obliteration (in my case peak self loathing and sadness), I will survive them (this PMO shit).

4 Likes
1 Like

I am in deep state of depression. God save me.

What’s getting you down bro?

1 Like

Me

1 Like

Well, stop. Take good care of my friend @prince_king, I’ll come after you if you don’t :angry: He’s a cool guy and deserves good treatment

2 Likes

Situation rn

1 Like

Jeez that looks horrible.

3 Likes