TheLearner's message

Hey guys, i just want to share an message which our forum member TheLearner wants to share.
Since his account has been suspended he cant send anything right, so on my behalf, i wanted to share the message.

TheLearner’s Message

I need you to post my message on the forum:

Me , The_Learner, in my full consciousness sending you apologies to every novice, basic, regular and leaders of the Rewire Companion forum . In the past few days, I have been cocky with you people especially with @Amitroghates , @Binocular , @Doctor_JL , @Stoic_man , @someBody13 , and @kazim.09 and also @Faisal11 . I know I have been a douchebag among you people and don’t want to justify why I was. It was non societal behaviour for me and I hope you would accept my apologies. I have nothing to say now, and am leaving to follow the stats for everyone Inshaallah.

And bino you won the challenge this old man is now more fit to do it. So congratulations.

Adios.

13 Likes

Let him know, he will be missed.

11 Likes

From me, I don’t take anything personally. His methods were combative at times but I understand that in his own way he meant well. I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

11 Likes

On his behalf ? not your behalf ,right ?

10 Likes

I accept your pardon. Hope to see you soon here. :handshake:

9 Likes

One thing I really agree with the_learner on is the modern war on masculinity. Society is systematically destroying mens’ sense of masculinity. Even calling it “toxic” to be strong and masculine. Being strong is masculine, that is why pmo emasculates men, it weakens us. The rulers of this world want us weak. There are better ways to build men up than attacking them, though. I am glad he has realized there are different approaches than hostility.

9 Likes

Can someone explain what he means by that? Is he saying that he’s leaving the forum? (As in not coming back even if ban is removed)

9 Likes

No bro, this kid lost too. But the real challenge will always be alive forever. It’s you vs you and me vs me. No need to apologize to me but it was a noble act to apologize to others. I wish you health, strength and I hope you find what you’re looking for. Wether if you want to join us again or leave, know that you’re pardoned.

9 Likes

There were no hard feeling bro @The_Learner . I hope to you see again here. Let’s fight this together :muscle:

8 Likes

Yeah I agree with that, What he said is totally correct and many don’t have the BALLS to say it openly.

7 Likes

He is a good person his ways of motivating someone is different from others he will Insult you because he wants to change you also Learner you can’t leave this forum until you are PMO free come back with new I’d and Restart using this forum again. :+1:

6 Likes

Yes, ignore the typo mistake.
Just wanted to share his message.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, you can say that. Sadly, he left the forum forever.

He told me he will be fighting by his own.

I also hope one day, he comes back in the forum.

7 Likes

Yes, he is a really good person. Like Kazim said, he always told us the truth the hard way.

Also idk what happened here in forum because i took a long break from forum. Anyways nvm don’t wanna know.

6 Likes

Yes he is really the best person of the RC. He never talked to me in hard way or the wrong way. He had given me a lot of nice and useful advice that helped me achieve better streaks.

5 Likes

Hello Guys … Om Namah Shivay to everyone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.