The way to win the masturbation

I am on 521 days and have some tips

0-30 days: use all your willpower and all the resources you can to hold on

30-90 days: in this period you will be a little more resistant, but your mind will make you want to stop for whatever reasons. So create goals, like 50 and 100 days

90-120: this is the crucial point of your journey. If you get through this, you will be able to hold on to a much longer streak. You will probably want to make concessions to yourself, such as “just one video”. Resist. Change your environment, meditate, do whatever it takes to endure.

120-356: from here, you’ll be far enough along that you be able to handle the urge more easily, to the point where you can make it to 365 days.

I didn’t quote any method, and none of this is a rule. Everyone does their own fighting in their own way. Don’t fight based on promises of superpowers, fight in search of improving yourself as a person. Keep this in mind: don’t get attached to numbers, like 1000 days, it will only hurt you, see each day as a unique battle.

15 Likes

Brother can you please share your sharing code. And your tips are really helpful, I am going to reach 30 days using these tips. I am currently at 18 days

2 Likes

Hi! I am new in the Forum, so I don’t know how to send you this code. Good luck! Still strong.

1 Like

Go to the companions Column in the app and in there you will see three dots inside a blue circle click there and select My sharing code, the code which you see then is called sharing code

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.