The war for power in your mind

Hey bro, I’ve been thinking of a nice analogy to see addiction. Figured I’d post it here so you can see it too. Hell, maybe you’ll even use it too.

In your mind, there is a monster a “little monster”. He is the reason of your addiction. PMO is his oxygen and he will stay there until you die. He has been ruling your brain ever since you PMO’d for the first time (that was his birth).

One day though, you chose to rebel against him. Some things lead to another and you got some sort of self improvement revolution going on but that was a while ago, So let’s pitch you into the present day, the present day Mental war.

You are commanding your mental army against the little monster and his army (His army consists of urges,Intrusive PMO thoughts, Warped views on women, etc.etc). The war will end when either you give up and surrender (don’t do this) or you storm the little monsters palace and kill him yourself (Do this). But it’s not that easy, let me tell you why.

The little monster has been in your mind longer than you have been on NoFap so he has taken over your brain, he has the majority of the “Land” there. Every time you go a day without PMO’ing you gain some land and get one step to winning the war. And every time you PMO, you lose land.

Remember, in war you win and lose there is no absolute victory. what’s important is winning more than losing. You will lose “land”, you will be forced to retreat sometimes, it’s common relax. Steady yourself, review your strategy and retake the “land” you lost.

That’s all I wanted to say for now, Good luck Commander, may your wins be many and the little monsters days be few.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.