The urge is so high when i want to sleep

Hi guys, im having problem, when i want to go to sleep, im struggling to restraint myself from fapping, it feels like i cant sleep without fapping first, truly need help here, currently on my day 3

1 Like

This is generally a tactic our brain uses when it wants us to do what it wants. It creates some issue in our daily life and without listening to it, it makes you harder to do that act… It doesn’t matter whichever addiction it is, people have experienced what you are experiencing… So its totally normal, not strange is what I mean…

So it can be sleep, or it can be any other act that your brain is making you harder to do…
First tell to your head, it should listen to you and not vice versa.
Secondly, tell it to your head, even if you are not letting me sleep at all, I will still not fap… Believe it strongly, tell it strongly, even follow it if u have to and your head will loose the hold it has on you… This wont be permanent… It troubles you for a while and leaves you alone when it figures out that you wont listen to it…

As urges are increasing, make sure your desire to reach your milestone is increasing too… Just practice visualization, imagine yourself without the addiction and how happy your life will be…

3 Likes

Thanks, your comment helps me a lot :+1:

1 Like

I don’t wanna interrupt, but dude, this is amazing advice. I have issues when I just woke up on my bed too. And can I share this where I find appropriate?

1 Like

Definitely @sovereign_mind :blush:

1 Like

Motivation before sleeping is really help … learn much more about how you can do your meditation
Don’t forget to drink sufficient water … I am not talking any words …
I do it to myself and it’s good to lead your brain , to calm your painfull soul …
I will wait for your experience , all right .