The Ultimate Duel (1v1)

I CHALLENGE THEE @anon69203515 TO A DUEL! It will be the battle of a lifetime, but not against eachother(Well, maybe a little): against our lustful desires. If anyone knows me then you know I’ll be focusing on self-improvement. And @anon69203515 will probably post a meme with every post. Regaurdless, we’re going to lift eachother up and succeed beyond anything we can imagine. It’s on!! Do you accept?

4 Likes

Fuiyoh but isn’t it got too far away lifetime, and not with together with self then what’s the fun? The fun?

1 Like

Make challenge practical not theoretical

1 Like

-_- bruh. It’s just a challenge. What do you mean by practical? Gimme some ideas I want this to be fun.

1 Like

Let’s start with some small days challenge. If we relapse we send message just like that. Habit building is somewhat private

1 Like

It’s not private for me. But you’re welcome to keep them to yourself. Plus I don’t do days anymore. You’re welcome to keep track of me though. My goal is to become the best me possible through Christ.

2 Likes

No no just the end result i need who can survive the last i just need to see who can survive the old or the new.

1 Like

Ahh so a mental battle of the fittest. So we’re just fighting off temptation of all kind?

1 Like

Anyways I’ve gotta be going. We can pick up on this later but let me know if you have some ideas for the challenge

1 Like

I can say i will have to fight PMO it my priority

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.