The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

bro I updated the scoreboard and got 38 points…now I am getting strong urges and headache :persevere::persevere: so I didn’t study today … @debellator

1 Like

@_TIGER beat the urges. Next year we’ll start a new thread, if votes are for that, and you can go full steam :fire: beat this PMO-don’t enter the new year on a relapse

1 Like

Yes bro :muscle::muscle::muscle: correct… I am taking rest only…

1 Like

Me too brother…I had a basketball match yesterday and am strained, so parents suggested I rest now, no need to study…so only 4 hours today -_-

2 Likes

My study hours. Thank you everyone for making this such an amazing challenge!

2 Likes

@rohankians :joy::joy:, covid situation is bad around here now a days, I just connect with my friends now a days over social media and via calls, I study till 11-12 pm and after that I do this only, checking messages and watching sitcom​:sweat_smile:. I sleep around 1-1:30 am

Also the subject target which I decided to complete till 31st december is a bit delayed so I’ ve got to work😅 @rohankians, and only 44 days left till my exams,
But today I was in chill mode I even used social media in between the day which I generally don’t do.

1 Like

All the best for you exams

1 Like

Everyone please update your FINAL total points as soon as possible. those studying till 12 am can update tomorrow. Thanks!

Add me bro I want it :sob:

1 Like

@debellator bhai doosra challenge kal se start karoge ???

Tomorrow I will make a new thread if there are more votes for that…as of now, happy new year!

2 Likes

@debellator bhai thread banana kya hota hai? Aapko bhi Happy New year 2021 same too you brother. :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Have closed the poll. Thank you everyone who voted!
I will be making a new thread tomorrow, with the scoreboard, houses and so on. Rules will be almost the same, with a few changes to make it more effective.
Thanks and Happy New year! Stay awesome and flame on :fire:

3 Likes

0 points, haven’t studied at all.

I have the plan of action to proceed.

3 Likes

@rohankians I got swayed by your chilling on new year idea😂 .
5.5 hours, 2.5 points, total points 65

3 Likes

My study hours😄
Not even a single day with less than 4 hours since I joined this challenge, almost 6 hours daily average, I couldn’t have done this if I hadn’t found this forum and haven’t joined this challenge.

3 Likes

name of app?..

1 Like

You win

2 Likes

2020-12-26T18:30:00Z
2020-12-27T18:30:00Z
2020-12-28T18:30:00Z
2020-12-29T18:30:00Z

1 Like