The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

Focusmeter the name of the app,
It’s good to track you effective study timing.

1 Like

Wish You all a very Happy new year. :partying_face::partying_face:
May we get along the flow and gain good habits.
And never have a day of regret in 2021.

Whatever it takes :black_heart::fist_right::fire:
Best of luck guys

4 Likes

Hey brother, you did pretty great, there is very less difference of points between us, and overall your house would probably be ahead of ours😅. Don’t let yourself down because I know you promised yourself that your study hours are gonna be highest in this group!
We are in the new year now! Happy new year everyone! We all are on the right path, and we are gonna make strides along this path in this whole year and make good of our lives!

2 Likes

Focusmeter @SincereDev

1 Like

Guys for the new challenge- I’m thinking of having the same four houses, though members may change, but having it for a whole year, so that at the end of the year the top house is declared winners. We will follow match formats that @SincereDev suggested. Hope this is okay, if any other suggestions, please reply.

2 Likes

See the top of the post …wish from nick

2020-12-30T18:30:00Z
0 points

year Not gone as per planned. :pensive:
Looking for Change Now :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok so new Challenge start from 8 January?

2 Likes

Study challenge shall start from Monday
I shall design a rule format and share others can. Add points…

It will be weekly challenges from mon to sun…
Monthly challenges from 1st to 30 of the month…
This forum will continue for as long as it want to … but not yearly challenge as motivation of belonging to house or such long period of competition did not hold even for a month from our last dec experience…

Shall write down more once I get free…

3 Likes

@rohankians chill man I’ll make a new challenge, and with first 10 days as single challenges and next 21 days as group challenges, like @SincereDev suggested and how we’ve followed this challenge before.
But like @rohankians said, if others also feel yearly challenge means we’ll lose steam, then we can shift teams monthly

1 Like

@Ash_Matt Instead of 10 days break in Initial days of month, 7 days of Break is Good And 21 days of Group Challenge is good.
It suits For Every month wheather It was Feb, April, July etc.
Group Challenge Start from 8th day of the month and Continue till 28th day of the month and Again Starts from 8th of next Month…

It ensures Continuity among challenges for 21 days and Well deserved Break for Minimum 7 Days.

Between This Break anyone can challenge individually

2 Likes

Great Idea Man ! :+1::handshake::fire:

1 Like

Any body challenge study time for tomorrow ??

@SincereDev Cool. I’ll make the new group now.

@pewerneeded @anon65589122 @richard21 @_KarmaYogi @rewire_user @Busyman @sharmamayur387 @StealthChopperinbond Please update ASAP
Update here: The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

2 Likes

Did we not decide winners of current challenge yet?
@debellator

1 Like

@The_integrous_one brother we can do so only after everyone updates their times

New thread created.
I was thinking of having two other admins, so that each admin hosts a challenge every three months
Who would like to give their names?? Preference to older admins like @SincereDev though others also may join.

Also, I’m planning to stick to the four houses since it seems most logical.

1 Like

Though I had decided my withdrawal from the challenge earlier, but since the winners can only be announced after everyone updates their points, here’s my approximate recorded time.
21, 22- 0 points
23rd- 5 +hours- 2 points
24th- 8+ hrs- 5 points
25th- 9+ hrs- 6 points
26th- 4+hrs- 1 point
27th- around 5 hrs- 1.5 pts
28th- 3 hours- 0 points
29th- 5+ hours- 2 pts
30th- 2 hours- 0 points
31st- 5+hours- 2 points
You can add the points if you want bro, or , you can add 0, since I had withdrawn earlier and was studying without any thoughts for the challenge tbh.

3 Likes

No brother you’re in the challenge :slight_smile: thanks!
What is your total score?

1 Like