The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

Please let me know …thx

1 Like

Rewire companion is very unique in the people comprising it. Im not aware of any outside community quite like it!

2 Likes

I’ll add your name to the scoreboard, you can start updating tomorrow onwards

1 Like

Oh okay thats cool!!

1 Like

Added you name, you are at number 11
You can post your daily score here, but don’t forget to edit the scoreboard (post number 5) with your daily score in the brackets provided in front of your name in the scoreboard.

2 Likes

Yeah got ya bruhh!!!

1 Like

May 6
Study time - 1 hour
Have to study a lot tomorrow!!

2 Likes

May 6 - 145 mins
May 7;- 0

1 Like

May 6th: 5h6m
May 7th: 5h6m

Which app is this ?What its name

1 Like

Plz add me my paper is on 17th may i have to study only

1 Like

Study - 1h
This sucks gotta study more… Cant able to focus even if i have exam day after tomorrow

1 Like

I got this problem… I can study only under pressure during the last day or last few hours before exam… I get good marks still… But been in this situation since my childhood… The amount of stress i feel on the last day is unreal it fucks up my personality i become a completely different person… I return back to normal only after i finish the exam… Any advice??

2 Likes

Yea the community here is very unique and all people here are those who wanted to improve themselves and be their best version all ppl here are vry positive in nature and supporting also

2 Likes

Ok adding your name, the challenge started on 6th, you can add your score in the scoreboard 6th onwards.

1 Like

Yea i am also the same kind of person but yea from my mistakes i can say that if u want to crack an exam then why study only in few days or in few hours where if u want to crack then think about it every day and night and start preparing from day 1 then the quality of ur study and the amount of information that u will have regarding that course or subject will be very vast and ur chance of aceing that exam will be much higher also u will have less tension and ur chances of doing silly mistakes in exams will be less

2 Likes

The app is called focus to-do.

1 Like

Yes that’s true, if you study well or atleast study something throughout your preparation time, you are less stressed during exams, more knowledgeable and performance will also be better.

Well bro if you haven’t studied much before, then you gotta give your day and night in exams I have faced such situation in past myself. Even after studying whole semester you still have to give your day and night in exam time but stress is much less. So give whatever it takes this and and take lesson for next time that you’ll keep in touch with studies throughout your semester or whatever time you get for studies, some days you won’t be able to study much but don’t ever give up on studies, think about how you’ll feel in exams if you didn’t study.

2 Likes

Still If you find any discord or telegram channel where each day points are awarded for studying or some stuff similar to here let me know…personally I found ‘Habitica app’ very innovative.

2 Likes

May 7 - 1 hour
May 8 - 8 hours 30 minutes🔥

1 Like