Ok ok, adding your name

1 Like

New participantā€¦ :raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2: add me

2 Likes

Cool cool adding your name.

2 Likes

Now since the name is there what to do now i mean how to do entries

1 Like

The main challenge starts from 6th onwards, Iā€™ll add brackets in front of your name on 5th, you can start editing the scoreboard (post number 5) with your daily score 6th onwards.
For now, you can challenge someone for single day duel battles tomorrow and day after tomorrow

1 Like

Heyy add me also please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Add me to brother
Name sdsr (97pm6k)

1 Like

Ok guys @anon6557626 and @sdsr

1 Like

@The_integrous_one day 1 of duel was done. Today day 2. I have a holiday today but Im studying still. Stay strong man :fire:

1 Like

Tf, we both were in duel :joy:, I had no idea.

But ok letā€™s dual on 4th and 5th, what do you say?
Lemme know at the end of the day how much you studied, or tell me by 5th evening. Letā€™s see whi wins :muscle::fire:.
Duels are actually day by day. So a person is eligible for 5 duels one on each day from 1st to 5th.
Letā€™s do two duels one on 4th and other on 5th.
1 duel win = 5 points.

1 Like

Today Iā€™m busy I canā€™t duel much but I can try. Yesterday and day before I thought we were having duals and studied lots :joy: oh well. Today and tomorrow then.

1 Like

If you did well last two days, Iā€™ll give you points for both days because I did 0hrs and 3 hrs
Today also I didnā€™t do great, 2hrs and 5 min :sweat_smile::joy:. I need to get my game up.
Lemme know anyway if you did more than 2h5m youā€™ll get points for today as well.

1 Like

April results

The post of King of warriors goes to @Joosh congrats you secured 1st rank here :tada::tada::tada:

Apart from him those who entered hall of fame with 2nd and 3rd rank respectively are @anon87955785 and @anon82305812 :tada:

Rest of the participants, donā€™t lose hope, keep working, giving your best.
As there were less than 10 participants so no runners up section this month.

Keep calm and study hard

2 Likes

:red_circle:For new participants

Iā€™ve added brackets in front of your names in scoreboard, you can start updating your score in the scoreboard by editing the post number 5, day after tomorrow (6th May) onwards

3 Likes

@The_integrous_one
May 2nd: 8hrs
May 3rd: 6hrs
May 4th: 8hrs
:smiley:

1 Like

Damn :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Anyone knows any similar community(in or outside rewire companion) in any app? If so please tellā€¦ Iā€™d like to join them too

1 Like

I will update everything by next Tuesday , going to Karnataka, Maharashtra and Goa in upcoming days to visit some temples and beaches there

1 Like

Hey how to join the challenge??

1 Like

Send you r in and your name and code ā€¦i guess I did the same

1 Like