The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

Take it easy
put points what your personal Definition of Study.
Study is anything which added value to your knowledge and practice by repeating thing with Time

4 Likes

Bro it actually should be your personal preference :sweat_smile:. I think you should keep record of both classes and self study and add time separately like (3+5), if you donā€™t add classes then it would be unfair to you because many people donā€™t have classes and they have whole day to study.

2 Likes

Hmmm got it itā€™s just the competitive nature of me which wanted all grounds equal :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s good actually, I think itā€™s fair to add class time now go add your class time too :v:.

4 Likes

I am sorry buddy for today, ! Oh, No itā€™s just an excuse I could have used the morning but I was sleeping the whole day. Man, after relapse, lack of energy :cry: But I will give my best tomorrow :fire:
2021-05-11T18:30:00Z
1 hour

3 Likes

Something is better than nothing :+1:.
I know youā€™ll do better tomorrow bro

3 Likes

Important Update

Group Battle 1

The entries for the Group Battle 1 are open now till 14th May midnight. Battle will proceed for 3 days 15th-17th May.

Those who want to participate can add yourself here by editing this table below the scoreboard

Donā€™t add your full name just add the number you are at in the scoreboard like I added the number 1

Donā€™t forget to read these updated rules before putting your scoreboard number for participation.

4 Likes

Whenever anyone has a doubt regarding the challenge or any kind of issue just dm me or tag me in your post here

1 Like

@The_integrous_one i will also join the challenge. Sorry for my past behavior for not updating properly my hours. But this time i will really track it properly. I will give one more try for study challenge.

4 Likes

:joy::joy: No problem bro @anon65589122 . Everyone is welcome as the title of the challenge says.

3 Likes

Okay. I will add my name tomorrow.

3 Likes

I have added your name, you can update if you have records of 10th and 11th, if you donā€™t then just start updating from tomorrow. All the best :+1:

2 Likes

Okay bro. I will start to update it. I donā€™t usually use the timer so donā€™t know exactly. But it muat have at least 6 hours today and 5 hour yesterday.

2 Likes

Cool! Add them by editing the post no. 6.
You are at 24th number in the scoreboard.

1 Like

@The_integrous_one You are not participating in the group challenge ?

1 Like

I am bro, thatā€™s why I added number 1 which is the number I am at in the scoreboard.

1 Like

Thank god I asked, I was about to add my name :rofl: instead of number

2 Likes

It was my bad actually, now I have made this line the largest in the update :joy:.

2 Likes

25-Emre from eleventh 11th May (1) +() +() +() +() =()

1 Like

Add yourself to the scoreboard by editing that post bro @emr55
Edit Iā€™ve added you keep updating your score in the scoreboard by editing the post number 6.
You are at number 25 there.