The relapse under the religious side

I have studied the sixth commandment and I think I have understood it quite well.
Here is my interpretation:

"Not committing impure acts is a correction of the old wording. It was not a decision of the Church, it was also taking into consideration the clarifications of Jesus said for this commandment.

Even just looking at another woman to desire her, without acting, is at the root of possible acts of adultery. Undue sexuality alone feeds the strength of this temptation to sin, loosening the strength of fidelity.
This is the concept of the words expressed by Jesus.

Furthermore, undue sexuality alone goes hand in hand with his previous statement, as it exhausts the body and the SPIRIT.
An act that is used to create another life is misused, wasting it.

By extension, children born of an act of adultery are much more likely to sin.
To the extreme, think of Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter, born of an adultery relationship."

5 Likes

Marriage is not slavery if you truly love those around you, but the best thing in your life.

1 Like

This is a very ignorant statement. I’m sure there are many of our brothers and sisters here who have gone through the hardships of being born in a divided family and managed to be great things.
You have no sources on that, and saying a statement like that is offensive to those who actually have been through that hardship and overcame that. I don’t say this as an insult to you, but as a warning. As it is written:
“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” - Mathew 12:36-37
I pray for you. And ask that you please be careful next time.

3 Likes

You must be knowing Justin Bieber Right?
His mom was around 18 years old when JB was born, and after his birth his mom abandoned him and he lived in a church and now he is biggest pop star.

Stop spreading this stereotypical thinking .

1 Like

I don’t know him much… neither I’m interested to know about him. All I know about him that he is not a good guy and have causal sexual with many many girls

I’m not generalizing these things. What I said is based on my views which may be wrong of course. Have u heard about ted Bunty ??

What’s your problem dude ? Did I insult you ?
I f##king don’t care what you told

Plz bro , Who told you he is not a good guy if you don’t know him?

He rose to fame when he was 17, and many people hated him back then coz his songs were on topics that a teenager would think that is Girls and that songs were winning awards .
He is happily married and his songs have matured with time .

His story is really inspiring

Nah buddy I didn’t heard about him.

You’re insulting God by saying His creation are “bound to become the devil and destroy humanity.” Not all children who are born from adultery grow to become wicked. Children are a gift from God, and to say otherwise, is wrong.

I would like to apologize if I came off as a bit rude. As I said, I do not mean this as an insult to you, but just saying that there are great people here who love the Lord and serve Him each and everyday. I assume you had gotten that idea from a book created by catholics on exactly what you just said. Just want to say that book is not in the Bible. We have to be careful as to what we say, because we are going to be judged by each word we speak. I hope you are doing well on your journey, and I hope this issue does not cause conflict between us. God bless.

2 Likes

I was a little superficial in my post, I can correct it by saying that frequently such children have a more difficult childhood, which may or may not lead to consequences in the person. The fact is, however, that for an act of adultery it is quite easy for the children to pay the price, so the sin expands.

Until before starting this path I was not a believer, but then believing gave me strength. Thinking of Our Lady is against fapping, it heals urges.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.