The moment i fap,i give away 2000 rupees to a random stranger

Hello i was on 209 days,relapsed,kept on binging,sick of this.
So if i fap,or watch adult content,or indulge in gaming,even if i did not study even for a single day,for 40 days,i will give 2000 rupees to random stranger…
I am gonna check in every day at 9:00 pm IST.
If i fail i only have 500 rupees to spend for a month,i am not gonna ask for money from my parents if i fail…
And yes,i will upload a video of giving away that money if i fail on yt and post that link here…
Ohh boy this is gonna be fun and hard,but i am gonna win…
I am writing this when i am at post nut clarity,idk what i’ve gotten myself into,but this should work…
I’ll check in everyday at 9 pm ist.

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark:Sharing code=iuam32

4 Likes

@PikaPoke34
From Now Onwards I’m Your Stranger Friend :grin:

4 Likes

Day 1=Mission Accomplished✅

1 Like

I am your stranger friend.

1 Like

I am your stranger friend.

1 Like

I am your stranger friend. :joy:

So many people here because of the money :joy:.
Have some self respect guys :joy:. First stranger here would be enough for pikapoke.

2 Likes

Haha, I was just going along with it.:joy:

1 Like

But he said random hmmmmm so why not try our luck.
I am your stranger friend too @PikaPoke34

1 Like

I didn’t read random before, it’s like a lucky draw now :joy: @jarjar any of can get it now

1 Like

Sorry @PikaPoke34 for nuisance :sweat_smile:. Best of luck for your new method.
But what I’d suggest is spend some time alone, away from devices and all to think about what you did differently to get to those 209 clean days. Really think about it, meditate on it, journal on it. You already know the way deep within and it’s definitely not giving away your money. That’s not how you get rid of an addictive behavior, you have to learn about the addiction, focus on the root causes of it and work on eliminating them. It might take some time to get back on track completely but do think about what I said :v:.
And I am not making things up here, I am saying this because I was in same condition as you last year after I broke a 134 days streak.

3 Likes

Hey man thanks for really looking out for me,appreciate that.
Seriously,the world needs more people like you who lift others up…
And yeahh these people expect me to lose,but i am gonna try my best…Thank you.

4 Likes

After cracking GATE now you will get money. But we don’t have , so we are becoming stranger friends.

1 Like

No issues bro :handshake:. We all are here to support each other.

Thank you :sweat_smile:.

:muscle::fire:

Day 2 =Mission accomplished​:white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.