The Lunatic One( Ready to kick some urges👊🏼,17M)

DAY 1
Waking up at 7 ::white_check_mark:
Studying::white_check_mark:
Classes ::white_check_mark:
Pmo motivational videos::white_check_mark:
Cold showers::white_check_mark:
Meditation::x:

:black_small_square:︎Today was a great day , todays day was spent in travelling. However I managed 4 hrs for studying and my classes.

3 Likes

DAY 2
Waking up at 7::white_check_mark:
Studying::x:
Classes :white_check_mark:
Pmo motivational :white_check_mark:
Cold showers :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
:black_small_square:︎visited my grand parents , spent time with my brother and grandparents , it was a nice change, as I was bored sitting at home since 7 months .
Will get back to studies agin tomorrow.

5 Likes

What’s up my no fap brothers?

Sorry I always let u down , but I’m working on myself .i have challenged myself for 44 days, I want to test myself .

I’ll start again from tomorrow, I will not quit till I win

3 Likes

Start from tonight, :grinning:

2 Likes

STRATEGY
I deleted all my blockers .At the end I have to control my brain. So my YouTube and Google are open now :hugs: .

3 Likes

DAY 1
Waking up at 8:30::white_check_mark:
Studies in morning::white_check_mark:
Studies in evening::x:
Meditation::white_check_mark:
Cold showers::white_check_mark:
Classes ::white_check_mark:
30 minutes on YouTube::x:(spent 4 hrs today )

3 Likes

:black_small_square:︎Since my 15 days streak, I have tried 21 times to get back but never crossed a week ( I counted in diary ) . The highest I reached is 5 days. In my case i analyzed procrastination is my main evil that coz RELAPSE.
:black_small_square:︎Starting fresh for 22nd time , let’s see how far I go.

4 Likes

@debellator plz close my old diary …

1 Like

@Dean_Ambrose I can close this, if you want, but it’s usually preferred if one user has only one thread for their diary. Would you like me to merge both diaries so that they’re one thread alone?

1 Like

Cool , do that … I didn’t knew , this is also possible :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Awesome brother! Keep pushing! :muscle: :facepunch: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahh , it’s been a long time I visited here … Reading all my previous posts made me so happy and sad at the same time , how far I have come …Those days , when I was not able to move ahead of 2 days and used to cry all the time … It’s been beautiful 8months with you all…

I still remember that sad day , when I posted this on the message board :disappointed:

Yes …

4 Likes