The king of the ring challenge

Sharing code - 2b6eb1

Current streak - 0 days
Highest streak -. 37 days
Age - 20
Gender - M
Location - PAK
I wanted to create this group, so that, we can challenge each other to push ourselves and bear in our mind that there are consequences to our actions. Also to tell anyone out there who has lost all hope, I am here, we are here and we do not put down our arms even if we face challenges beyond our skill.
This is a 20 day challenge, meaning that whom so ever joins this challenge, will have in fact, challenged me to a 20 day soberity contest, each person will challenge me and not other contestant. It will be me vs everyone else and whom so ever is unable to complete the 20 days has to write “you’re the King” 50 times with “:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:” emojis at the end of it. Those who complete the challenge shall get a Gold medal against their name and will be in the “King of the Ring” Hall of Fame (ps I’ll create a post about that as soon as some one does acomplish the task)

6 Likes

Scoreboard :fire::fire::warning::radioactive::biohazard::exclamation::exclamation::upside_down_face::yum::thinking::exploding_head:

Aneeque444 Day 14
VS
:facepunch: Sahas/Resurgent kbwwju Day 26
:facepunch: Aniruddha97 | 77e07c | Day 9

2 Likes

Does Sex without orgasm counts as a Relapse ? Because i am planning to do a 3 hour Tantra Sex on Monday Night.

Since I am not allowed to have sex before marriage by my religion so it will not be counted as a relapse no matter if you orgasm or not

2 Likes

7b7251 from algeria, i want to participate in the challenge

3 Likes

Add yourself via the edit button, bellow the other contestants

@Sahas dude how often are you going to update your streak? I just want to know so there is no misunderstanding happening here. :blush:

Atleast Once in a week.

1 Like

@aneeque444 aren’t you suppose to lay down the terms what happens if the challenger pass 20days. If the challenger stays clean for 20 days or if you fail will you write “you are the king” 50 times ???

Just asking !!

2 Likes

@aneeque444 whats your sharing code ?
Get ready for defeat.

1 Like

My sharing code is 2b6eb1, I was born ready but never for defeat :smirk:

3 Likes

I updated the description bro, I added a resolution to all these climaxes :wink:

2 Likes

Brothers, are you Going STRONG! :thinking:

1 Like

Yes bro
Going good…

2 Likes

Just 5 more days left :grinning:

2 Likes

@aneeque444 I have lost. I will rise again in the Last Man Standing 3.

You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: You’re the King :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

:sunglasses:

I’m in Buddy!!Tou hojaye Muqabla!!!

Lmao looks like I’m Late af… :grin:

@aneeque444

Plz respond to this thread… i have won this 20 day challenge.

:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.