The Hero Association (One Punch Man challenge)

Check in

tenor (57)

3 Likes

Ummm… Am i in brother @HealingSpade ???
I chose Saitama if u remember!

2 Likes

Looks like Loki took it too…
Fine… Suggest me another character and add me buddy @HealingSpade

2 Likes

Check in Current Streak Day 13
Class C

1 Like

Can I go with Garou? Will u please add me too into The Hero Association?

3 Likes

You can be Metal Knight!

2 Likes

Sorry, bro. You just can choose a hero. Garou will appear in the second phase of this challenge…

1 Like

Okay noted brother
Lets do it
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

OK then I’ll go with Atomic Samurai.

2 Likes

Day 3 Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Check in day 3 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

:fire: Overpower URGES and HORNINESS by these highly effective 7 Steps :fire:

Yesterday I faced powerful urges that ate my motivation to follow my study and exercise routine. But somehow I survived the day and insomniac night and discovered some really effective 7 step tips. I am sure they will help you too.

Step 1
Understand that hormones have a short acting time so if you just wait for 10 minutes, you won’t be extremely horny anymore. So stop releasing further hormones by stop giving focus to incoming sexual thoughts or images. Redirect your focus on something else. You can change the stream of your thoughts by changing direction of focus. Also, if you are triggered visually then close the screen dammit!.

Step 2
Put a hand on your belly and breathe to raise your hand. That’s diaphragmatic breathing. Breathe inwards. Let the belly rise filling it with sexual energy. Sexual energy is flowing from your genitals and horny organs to your stomach.

Breathe out letting your stomach fall. Sexual energy is dispersing to all around your body healing and energizing.

Maybe you don’t believe in this meditation and Chakra thing but doing this passes time letting your hormones end their action. You won’t be horny anymore whether you do this or not but doing this redirects your focus and gives you control.

Step 3
Time for exercise. But we will do this the ICE Man’s way. Wim Hof breathing method.
Take 30 deep breaths in while exhaling shortly. Then hold your breath and do maximum push-ups. Repeat this 3 times.

Step 4
Time to drink 2 glasses of water. You’ll feel much better. If your insomniac due to withdrawal then maybe you’ll feel sleepy.

Step 5
Ever wonder why aren’t you horny when you talk to people, family or friends?. Time to use this. Go talk to your family, sibling or friends. Chat, enjoy.
Help someone in need. Go help your parents. Give them a massage.Take prayers from your parents.

Step 6
Remember you drank 2 glasses of water in step 4?. Now it’s time to pee. But no touching!. You’ll feel less horny with empty bladder and cold water on your genitals.

Step 7
This is optional.You won’t be horny anymore but if you are horny then go take a cold shower.And remember, dont jerk off!. Only take cold shower if you are sure you won’t Relapse.

5 Likes

Check-in
Day 3
Mumen Rider

1 Like

That’s good, man. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:. It helps me believe in the tips’ effectiveness more.

2 Likes

@ysub and @Alphatango, try to do the daily check-in for 5 days, before you join The Hero Association.

2 Likes

Oh… My bad …
Ill do it right from now!!

Check in!!!
2.7.21 =6 days done (for my reference)

2 Likes

Now im understanding this challenge… N now I’m excited for whats in store after my entrance test :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

OK
So today is my first check-in on 6/27/2021.

2 Likes

Check in Current Streak Day 14
Class C

1 Like