The Hero Association (One Punch Man challenge)

Sorry bro. Here just One Punch Man’s heroes are available. To the future, I’m thinking creat an anime challenge…

Smile man day 12
Checking in
:white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 2
Check in :white_check_mark:

One shooter

1 Like

Sweet mask day 8.
“In order to ease the worries and fears of the people, we heroes have to be tough, strong, and beautiful at all times… always able to defeat evil swiftly and skillfully. That’s what being a hero means.”

1 Like

That’s intolerable, go and watch one punch man. And be a hero.

Check in day 13 Smile Man
And also, @HealingSpade Congratulations on completing 100 days of NO FAP!!!

2 Likes

Thanks bro. The guys like you that I find here give me strength to keep fighting.

2 Likes

1 Like

Healing day 3 , sweet mask, streak day 9

1 Like

Okay bro just lemme know then

1 Like

Hehe, Yondaime Hokage :zap:

1 Like

Sure bro, I will advice here too.

Check-In :white_check_mark:

Day 5 Completed.

1 Like

Check in day 14
2 weeks in the challenge completed!

1 Like

Watchdog man here I am sorry i didn’t check in and it got me after 5 days i have relapsed but it has only confirmed for me that the threat is real we have never seen watchdog man struggle in a fight ever but I guess this the origin story huh I will pick myself again and hope to achieve what our leader did congratulations on 100 days btw!!!

1 Like

Day 6 Check-In :white_check_mark:

Hagsgegshsh

1 Like

Day 1 watchdog man checking in

1 Like

Check-In :white_check_mark:

Day 07 :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: .

1 Like

Day 15 check in
Sorry for being late
Got exams going on.,…

1 Like

Hey guys. ​I don’t know how to say this, but we lose. I didn’t say anything yesterday, but with some casualties it wasn’t possible for the heroes to beat the Boros. So unfortunately that’s it. I didn’t have much time here, and the odds weren’t in our favor. That was the end of the Hero Association and almost every human population on the planet.
The hero association thanks everyone who offered their bodies and souls to humanity.

4 Likes