The Happy Nofap Method (similar to Easy Peasy / Freedom Model)

PMO CANNOT Relieve our Loneliness or Stress

Many nofappers relapse due to boredom, loneliness, stress or anxiety. It seems that deep in our heart PMO is a quick fix to such unease. But let’s recall, do you really feel less lonely or stressful after PMO? Or in fact the other way round? You know it well.

Actually we PMO no matter our mood: we PMO when we are in good mood; we PMO as well when we are lonely or stressful. It’s just the EXCUSE of the brain: Oh I’m lonely and stressful so I need PMO to relieve. The truth is, you crave for it, and find some reasons to rationalize this relapse.

A non-fapper has many other options to alleviate boredom or stress. Think about babies, some of them need a rubber nipple to fall asleep. But do you need a rubber nipple to fall asleep now? A non-fapper has his ways to reduce boredom or stress instead of PMO. In fact, we have given so much credit to PMO subconsciously. More on this topic in next two posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PMO has NO ‘Benefits’ At All

Another ‘benefit’ that we may subconsciously credit to PMO is that it makes us feel ‘refreshed’. Some people have craving when waking up, and have to PMO to wipe off sleepiness. But again, the consequence is always the opposite. You feel drained out and full of brain fog afterwards. You see how ironic it is, sometimes PMO can distract us from boredom, sometimes PMO can make us feel refreshed. That’s because our mind craves for it so much that it creates every reason to justify PMO.

Some even think that talking about sexual stuff can boost their relationship with friends, or help with success in business. But can’t we make friends if we don’t talk about sexual stuff? Can’t we make clients satisfied if we don’t talk about those stuff? How others think about you when you talk about sexual stuff, and when you talk about more decent things like study, future and vision?

The list goes on. Reflect yourself, what else ‘benefits’ you have associated with PMO, subconsciously. This is very important, because that’s the root of our cravings, our urges. And then tell yourself with reason, all those ‘benefits’ are fake, you don’t need PMO to improve anything or cope with anything. PMO only makes things worse. You are not giving up anything good at all.

3 Likes

Thank you for explaining this, actually i think this is more into psychological explanation, yes i am not a PMOers, and i don’t wanna be one it is disgusting.

2 Likes

Glad that you find it helpful :smile: Yes other methods are useful as well, but the root cause is that we still crave for it.

There are still quite a lot of posts I’m going to share, but a bit busy for the time being :sweat_smile:

2 Likes