The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

Bro why did you then promise to do what you can not do ?? You are literally the most " BS" person I know either personally or in online. Hearing your words remind me of my childhood buddy :joy::joy: who usually talks a lot,but don’t do much. Guess what ? He never got laid by his crush even though he has chased her for 10+ years

3 Likes

try to reflect on it

1 Like

:frowning: My life is fucked right now.

My diary is a piece of entertaining novel. But the worst part is that it is my life. …

as true as it gets …

I don’t know man. … I know I can be something in life. And I have the capability of being so. But I keep on relapsing

Whats the one thing that bothering you? Whats stopping you?

stop seeing things in black and white

The 7-8 days that I did not relapse were heaven. Even when I had urges. I felt alive. I had energy. After a series of relapses it is always shit. Always … I would rather be a hungry obsessive dude brimming with sexual energy than someone who relapses every few weeks after promising that he wont

B E H E N C H O D H A I Z I N D A G I

1 Like

My mind gets filled with the thoughts of sex and I become super compulsive on quitting. I cannot sit still

This is how I am man. I am a Da Vinci, a Tesla. We see in 0 or 1. 100 percent or nothing …

As @Nep_12 said… Stop seeing things in black and white… Life ain’t that easy… As Buddha said it “Practice moderation”

Extremes are impractical and stupid

4 Likes

Extremes are the ones that achieve greatness man

then get some humility and start from ground level as a novice again

A truly intelligent person should be able to assess himself. Small achievements over a long period of time will make everything big. Stop going into extremes. Passion inside isn’t the only way. You need to learn to channelize it

Not that an average asshole like me needs to preach about greatness … just saying

extremes aren’t achieved in a day. Things dont happen overnight. Geniuses aren’t built in a day. Things take time and patience.

1 Like

I practice moderation and im great at what I do. I don’t wanna be an einstein or tesla. But I wanna be more than what I expect myself to be. I wanna be a 101 and not 100. Thats practical and possible

2 Likes

I become depressed if I am not obsessing over something. If it is not PMO, then it would be working out or being the greatest or something lese would replace it. Why cant I be calm like them fucking yogis these damn Sadhgurus and shit. They wise man

Greatness is a process. Rome wasn’t built in a day

2 Likes

Give me a step by step way and I shall obey you provided you yourself have quit it permanently. Anyone. Anyone. GIve me one tip. Just one thing man. I dont want to be in this cycle.

Fuck me.

Jesus was crucified for my sins.