The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

Me average jeeu usse accha mar hi jau. ME SEMEN WASTE KARKE KABHI GREATNESS ACHIEVE NAHI KAR SAKTA.

I WANT TO BE THE GREATEST.

IF NOT, I WILL DIE.

What should I do guys ? :frowning:
I DO NOT WANT TO FAP

You dont have to be great, but when you stop PMO your life will be great. This is my point of view.

2 Likes

Jiyega tab na greatest banega are pagal. Bhagwat geeta parho Bhai . Ye Sab khayal Nahi ana chaiye . Aur ane se BHI dimag se Nikal dena chaiye

1 Like

DAUJIWDIODAJDOADPADdkdamdmoapdppdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddHI

I WILL GIVE MYSELF ONE LAST CHANCE. FOR YOU GUYS. IF I DIE, IT WILL DEMOTIVATE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE GROUP.

FOR YOU GUYS.

I WILL GIVE MYSELF ONE LAST CHANCE.

BUT THERE IS CLEARLY SOMETHING I AM DOING WRONG.

WHEN I AM ON COMPUTER, I RELAPSE ! IT IS INEVITABLE. DURING MY LONG STREAKS, I WOULD RUN OUTSIDE AS SOON AS I GOT URGES.

AND I USED TO STUDY IN STUDY ROOMS.

THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW. I HAVE TO WORK HARD ON MY LAPTOP AND IN MY ROOM ALONE.

THIS IS NECESSARY NOW IF I HAVE TO REALIZE MY MISSION IN LIFE.

BUT BEING ALONE IN ROOM WITH LAPTOP IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF MY LIFE AS LAPTOP IS MY BIGGEST TRIGGER.

I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND SINCERE HELP ON THIS.

I AM DOING THIS SO THAT NO OTHER PERSON GETS DEMOTIVATED SEEING MY DEATH.

1 Like

Bhai ek kam karo …itna stress mat lo bhai …ek do mahine thoda ghumne chalo…ea no fap ea sab bhul jao…tum jitna stress loge utna relapse hoga…

2 Likes

chut mere dimaag me basi hui h bhenchod (me hu bhenchod)
MUJHE BADSHAH BANNA HAI IS DUNIYA KA.
ME LUND NAHI HILATA REH SAKTA AUR TIME WASTE BHI NAHI KAR SAKTA GHUMNE ME.

1 Like

Nehi kuch chance nehi …free raho …tum relax raho pehle…bhai tumne to bht acha streak banaya tha…are tension mat lo bindass raho.dekho ab lockdown time aur tum thoda computer se kam kar rha he ho …so dimag bigad jata he relax hota.he koe baat nhi…hum phirse day 1 se suru kare…dhire dhire strategy banao …
Dont take no fap seriously bro :pray:…this is game…you will only play…

1 Like

To ase karo …ek dum band kardo 10 din ke liye internet…daily 2 hrs meditation lagatar karo…dimag neutral me ajayega…chaser effect he bhai mere sath bhi asa hua…
100 din ke badd mene 3 minute me 3 bar relapse kiya!!! Phir 12 din ke bad 2 bar …phir 4 din ke bad 2 bar…to me mar geya kya??? Ase practice karte karte hi khiladi banoge…tum meidan chodne ki bat kar rhe ho… ?? You are strong man…
I will tell you read your total diary properly…it will motivate you…
TUM AB RAGE MOOD ME HO ISLIYE SUNO SO JAO KAL SUBHA DEKHNGE…KAL EK PAPER ME ACHE SE PLAN KARO PHIR LAG JAO…TUMHARA PC HI SABSE BADA DUSHMAN HE…ISPE DHYAN DO BRO

2 Likes

Try again from now. I also with my friends try again. There is no reason to give up.

1 Like

I AM THE BRAHMACHARI VISIONARY NOW. TheFinalFrontier is Dead to me.

THIS IS MY NEW AVATAR AND I DO NOT FAP. PERIOD.

2 Likes

Just go to fap and stop behaving like a pussy.

We are all here to be damn serious and respectful with humanity, value, life and God.

Your attitude is a shame. You act like a pussy looking for attention!

Everyone doesn’t care about your life and your failure. We are all here to support each other for success and self esteem. No one has time for those who take pleasure in their failures and say nonsense.

If you think death is your solution, you don’t deserve to be our brother.

You are disrespectful to people who have killed themselves for more serious reasons than having ejaculated in front of their computer.

You disrespect the people here who share their sufferings, their doubts, their efforts and their ambitions.

By speaking as you do, you dishonor your parents who made many sacrifices to allow you to live this human life.

You are just a fucking cunt!

Relapse is relapse, nothing more.

Be damn serious!

2 Likes

Dekho tum kya bol rhe ho ab !!! Tum akele hi Sara din laptop lekar ek jagah pe rahoge to relapse 100% hoga…! Bro routine banao …4 baje utho …!

2 Likes

@FlowForCourage agreed that dude TheFinalFrontier was kind of a pussy to be honest.

But I am not .Try me. I can do difficult things. I am a true Brahmachari. I am TheBrahmachariVisionary and I DO NOT FAP.

1 Like

Bro hum yahan jitne bhi he sab ekdum mast he dusro logo se.:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: Kam se kam hum practice to kar rhe he…brahmacharya!!! We are great warrior …you are a great man…bindass raho itna tension mat lo …routine banao …

2 Likes

Thanks guys for supporting @TheFinalFrontier. He was a good man. But was weak.

I will show everyone how to play this game. I DO NOT FAP. PERIOD.

1 Like

Do you suffer from psychosis?

I don’t buy your spiel.

You are who you are… Meditate on your attitude and take mature decisions. Changing your pseudonyme and avatar is just bullshit.

@FlowForCourage

This is just not who I am anymore. I do not want to be associated with that attitude anymore.

We are all avatars here anyway. FlowForCourage is not your real name. I hope not.

It is not by denying that you will progress. It is not by running away from reality that you can change it.

Accept and move forward.

26 October 2020 is a sad day. Because TheFinalFrontier DIES. He tried hard. And worked hard. But ultimately he gave up.

But from the ashes of TheFinalFrontier, rises a BEAST, a WARRIOR, a KING, who is not afraid of anything. And never faps.

It is a sad day. But it is also the happiest day of my life.

BECAUSE from the ashes of the Final Frontier, rises TheBrahmachariVisionary who is THE KING OF NOFAP.

TheFinalFrontier was an explorer. He explored different ways of succeeding at NoFap. He tried to have relationships with women. But he lacked purpose.

TheBrahmachariVisionary’s mission is service to society. So his own life does not matter.

I, as the Brahmachari Visionary am now here to show you HOW TO BE THE BEST AT NOFAP.

MY NEXT POST WILL BE ON 1st OF JANUARY 2021 GUIDING YOU ON HOW TO SUCCEED AT NOFAP BECAUSE I WOULD BE ON A STABLE STREAK BY THEN.

TheBrahmachariVisionary is a God lover. And takes wisdom from God. He is serving God’s purpose. So cannot fail.

This might sound over dramatic and bullshit to you.

But this is it. TheBrahmachariVisionary is born now.

And he will show you how to be the BEST.

• TheBrahmachariVisionary
    I DO NOT FAP. PERIOD.
    Till 1st January 2021.
1 Like