The Fight me challenge locked for 7 days (4/7)

Thx I loved working on you scene
@The_Brave_Pilot

Thx man spiderman fell in the elevator and than I cut the song and than it falls and cut right back in. That scene was ■■■■. Any way Im planning on day 2 to do another video for motivation for you guys.

Thx @anon3047577 I’m editing my response like this to save space and make it look clean. When others scroll to read.

2 Likes

Thnks, you creativity is insane.

1 Like

These videos make the challenge

2 Likes

I’ll join then
Sharing code :dpgifo
Current streak : 43
Highest streak : 550
Character : narendra modi?

1 Like

Man :fire::fire::tada::purple_heart:
Loved it
Yes @The_Brave_Pilot
Let’s both win

2 Likes

Question of the day; what inspired you guys to want to pick your character
undefined - Imgur

DAY 2 how you guys holding up
welcome @meluha ill make a video welcoming you in the check-in video for day3

glad you liked it. lets make it to 7 days together

Song of the day by UNTILTHEEND IS
please take a one min listen you dont have to like it but we are being vulnerable with one another thx

@N0FapK1NG has been selected random number generator for day 3 song of the day
please dm me the song for tomorrow
The song should mean something for you almost like it helps you get through the day
please guys don’t forget the question of the day
Question of the day; what inspired you guys to want to pick your character or why did you pick that character
@ahoy 4 more hours till day 1 congrats :tada: keep going. were walking together today 7 your not alone

4 Likes

@UntiltheEnd the videos are :fire::100:
U have my respect.

2 Likes

DAY 2 SIGN IN
2 reasons - 1 is false and the other is truth
False so why power rangers
I used to watch those a lot
I always wanted to be one and fight the enemies
Now it’s time to fight the inner devils
Truth- I dont know it’s just came at that moment :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@UntiltheEnd here is my answer.
I have watched the spider man no way home a few days before. So at that time suddenly spider man came in my mind. Also i love tony stark and peter parker combo. So I chose him…

2 Likes

all my responses to all the answers question can be found here

same i always wanted to be strong and fight all my battles with everything i had but then i realized that i am much weaker than the characters i looked up to. its taken a lot of prayer and work to get where i wanna be till than my goal is 7 days

i havent seen it yet. who knows i might go and watch it.

i head tony stark is being replaced by tom cruise how do you feel about that?

your really into shows huh. theres always thoes 2 character you like. does you wish you had a brother growing up or both a sister and a brother?

are you going to see the new matrix movie ( i wont cus i dont want them to ruin a good movie) plus the matrix is confusing to me because even though neo gets out the matrix come to find out you learn that hes still in the matrix? and the matrix made Zion and allowed people to leave the matrix on purpose???

I too had heros that i looked up too until i realize that they too were human and full of flaws… i dont want you to be hurt… i guess in my point of view the only one perfect is that Guy names Jesus that came down from heaven :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I sent you the music…

Do we need to answer the question here?

Or answer only to ourselves?

Sorry for my bad english… I’m Brazilian

3 Likes

Why did I pick my character?
Just because I’ve been watching Sherlock recently and he and Watson both look like different sides of my mind and personality. :joy:
Why did you pick yours @UntiltheEnd ?

1 Like

I don’t know that. But I’m sure that, nobody can satisfy marvel fans in the place of tony stark instead of Robert Downey.

1 Like

I chose Neo from the Matrix as my character because he can get out of the Matrix and understand how the Matrix works, knowing that it is a prison and there are agents that work to sustain this Matrix and let people sleep inside it… I see the PMO like the same prison, the agents of the Matrix are inside us, so we need to be watching with our conscience at all times so as not to fall into the traps.

sorry if i made a mistake in writing, my english is not very good

2 Likes

I chose modi because I idolize bis hardwork, discipline and Persistence

1 Like

@UntiltheEnd if u dont mind and since there is no question for today
I suggest a question for today
What was the reason to start this journey…
What say

2 Likes

@Meluha @ahoy
welcome

Please welcome our two new members and their video above

DAY 3
Song of the day/ motivation is by n0fapk1ng here it is

Question of the day

ill go first and answer with this image

i want to stop because of my faith in Jesus Christ he had such love for us that he died for me and the whole world on the cross so that we may have forgiveness and true freedom as his own.
In short ■■■■ is slavey and not freedom just read the story above image an old man 60 plus still giving up his life to ■■■■
@N0FapK1NG video is amazing I’m currently watching it right now. holy molly

you really love the matrix the flim a lot huh. thank you for your respose i will re read it. your english is fine

3 Likes

@UntiltheEnd being inside the matrix or outside the matrix are states of consciousness. Either we are trapped or we are free, according to our level of consciousness… we ourselves create and feed the matrix, zion would be a state of awakened consciousness beyond the matrix where you can perceive that the matrix exists, because being trapped inside the matrix it’s like a fish inside an aquarium, the fish doesn’t know that it’s trapped in an aquarium, for him the aquarium water is all there is, he doesn’t even want to know that there is water or an aquarium, he just lives in that condition because he’s subjected to It… The difference between fish and human beings is that we have free will and we can awaken consciousness and realize these prisons that we ourselves have created, and through free will choose to live inside the prisons and feed them day after day or choose to understand its mechanisms through consciousness and free ourselves, and by freeing ourselves we can help other people to free themselves too… We are Neo… Our mind is the architect… Matrix and Zion are states of consciouness… The agents of the matrix are our ego, addictions, defects… The Oracle is our super consciousness or our intuition… This is my vision

3 Likes

@UntiltheEnd Sorry for my english mistakes

2 Likes

Ooooo, nice song, @N0FapK1NG ! I was only gonna hear the first minute then I stopped to hear the rest of it. Awesome pick!
@UntiltheEnd , I like that reason. You didn’t post that story?

1 Like