The Fight me challenge locked for 7 days (4/7)

I’m 10 hours in right now and i want to take everyone on. i want to fight the good fight, i been unmotivated lately so
This is the Last one standing challenge i changed the name of the challenge cuz name was already takan.

stand off

all you have to do is leave your code. And if we have enough people we will pair against each other and fight to the death.
Please put down your code and also your current streak
1v1
I will even make a video of the results of who won in each 1 v1at the end of the weak every saturady
it will be funny full of memes and 2or 3 mins long

• It doesn’t matter if your are one hour in or Day 61 or higher.
    Even ants can kill a giant so be careful and don’t underestimate someone whos at day 1 or hour 1
    ezgif.com-gif-maker (17)

Today is the day who will take the Crown

• you must choose a character that represents you to fight for example Anime, movie character… even a chair for fun. My character is Krito from sword art Online
    Please put down your code and also your current streak

• Rule #2 you must keep in communication with the person you are assigned even though this is war we are not savages or Brutes, were here to be competitive while at the same time helping when one stumbles.

are there second chances?

ezgif.com-gif-maker (19) (1) (3)

Yes you can come back from the dead after a loss but after that your dead for real!

WIll someone who has died come back for the win! you decide.

This is my first official challenge I’m open for advice and tweaks here and there to make this a challenge for everyone.

you must check in at least once a week!
even though it going to get bloody
By Wednesday the latest i should have a challenge board ready.

This challenge is expected to End with the goal of being 90 days for me so after i hit 90 days this challenge is done; imagine continuing the same challenge year after year … that wouldn’t be fair you got to give new people a chance to make their own challenge too.
If 90 days from now theres still people batteling it out the challenge will be locked until there is a winner

5 Likes

Lets Go

My code: tnqqo9

My character is Neo from Matrix film

My current streak: 24 days

1 Like

i got you i am personly writing down your code handwritten first and the days
im not also doing this only for you but everyone else
I will also be going online to find that image of Neo or any character( any one else) and will save it so that i can do a video for the end of week (Saturday)
Note this is going to be a lot of work but hopefully by Wednesday early morning if more people join at least 10 i will have a challenger and the board ready
thx for joining
lol hopefully i can do a video of all the challenges in it that would be so badass. Lets see how that goes i can move that up for Wednesday

S.C. fv39jh
C.S. 0 Days
H.S. 25 Days

Character: Squeaky office chair :triumph:

2 Likes

C. S. 61 days
H. S. 61 days
Sharing code: bemwc4
Character: Sherlock Holmes portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch in the British show. :grin:

2 Likes

@anon3047577
@Finding_Myself
@N0FapK1NG

we dont seem to have a lot of people if you guys could invite one person that would be dope but ill wait till Wednesday to see if we have enough
or if there’s someone you would love to challenge invite them please

PLEASE PLEASE CONFIRM IF YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO
how would i know everthing is working fine if no one says anything
@HamMal01
welcome;thank you for joining look out for a video tommorow as this is when the challenge starts
@onepunchman
I got you same as above the challenge starts tommrow welcome aboard

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Very good!!!

1 Like

This video is hilarious. :joy::joy::joy: Imagine if someone watched it with no context…

1 Like

I will invite @anon87551848 and @Meluha and @lepanga

2 Likes

CS 0 day
HS 19 days
Professor from money heist
9qo9wg

Take me in

Sharing code : pvtrne

Current streak : 101 days

Character : Zoro from One Piece

@onepunchman
@HamMal01
@anon3047577
@N0FapK1NG
@Finding_Myself

check the vid to see who your up against
the challage starts right now that means from now on dont lose you have to last for 7 days

3 Likes

Today is Wednesday
So by any chance can I join
Current streak 4 days
Code: hgbrxo
Character : Power ranger😅

1 Like

Djalan
SC: soq898
CS: 1 day
Character : Tom Holland (Spider man ) from No way home
Add me…

1 Like

Great video, btw. :joy: If I heard correctly I’m with onepunchman?

2 Likes

@The_Brave_Pilot
@DARSHAN2017
Welcome to the battlegrounds check the video to see who you up against
remember 7 days
im glad you guys are here
please feel free to make some friends here
@anon3047577 yes you with onepunch man

3 Likes

Let Me Innnnn!!!..

My Nuke Code : 4dccu7
Char : ICEcold
My current streak : 23 minute

3 Likes

@ahoy
Do you still want to join even though there’s no fighter to fight against and who is ice cold i need you to be specific so i can make your video Also if u do decide to join ill make a video later as I have been working for 2 days straight making content

Lets go!!! :crown:

1 Like

Great video :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:It’s very funny.

1 Like