The "Compound effect Challenge" [Entries Open for May]

@TheFinalFrontier, Announce a duel match with @SincereDev, for at least 1 week.

1 Like

I challenge @SincereDev for next week starting tomorrow.

I am gonna beat him !

3 Likes

Dude @The_wild_perception you removed my name :joy:, anyways Itā€™s for the good, I was ignoring this thread badly :joy:. Keep slaying people! :fire:

Ahā€¦ Sorry brotherā€¦ But those were the rulesā€¦ Anyway you are welcome whenever you wanna join backā€¦

1 Like

No issues brother :sweat_smile:!

Cool! No need for now though. I wonā€™t be updating regularly and I am going good with my streak so I donā€™t think thereā€™s any point in me joining here.
You are doing great work though this challenge is helping many.

You must have to fill your points yourself before the end of the challenge date. If you can check in daily it will be good but that is not necessary. For the duel, you have to challenge someone, ie. say you are open for 1 week challenge if anyone interested? Stay activeā€¦

1 Like

Letā€™s seeā€¦kon yaha sirf baato ka sher hai :wink:

Congratulations brother @MassterBrewer12 and @The_wild_perception for your Half and Full century. You guys showed a strong will of determination. :clap:

3 Likes

Iā€™m open for 1 week challenge starting from today. Anyone up?

Im in :white_check_mark: lets go

Brother, please Add your name there.

1 Like

Week 2 Check in

day 1/7

Day 100

5 Likes

Letā€™s go man!
Also, do we write our score somewhere?:sweat_smile:
Should we write this under ongoing duel or what?
This is my first duel soā€¦ Please lead.

Just update things in the given format. Or il update later myselfā€¦ 7 daysā€¦ U got it

Alright, buddyšŸ‘ ā€¦

1 Like

Week 2 Check in
day 1/7
Day 2

You are too easy of a challenge for me. :slight_smile: I wish you all the best.

Stop boasting and just check inā€¦ Or I will kick you out this challenge. Final warning. You are not doing anyone a favor by staying clean for yourself.

1 Like

Bro just let him be. Just focus on staying clean as much as possible. Donā€™t stress yourself with unnecessary feuds. Come on

1 Like

Day 1/7 week 2 check im

1 Like