The "Compound effect Challenge" [Entries Open for May]

We ll decide the point system by end of this week. For first week it ll be +1 /-1…after that we will chalk out new system taking all opinions into account

But most importantly first week we must go clean

I am in. I am not promising daily checkins but you can count on me that I will not relapse.
Sharing code : rsf37c

3 Likes

Daily Checkins are not mandatory, but if u relapse, letting others know is must

2 Likes

I am in
My sharing code : k8vnil

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one and @anon41607238 add your names to scoreboard… Ur in

2 Likes

My suggestion : person having high score should be top on the list.

3 Likes

They will be. Every week there will be winners… And the end of month too

3 Likes

Point system

• Every successful day completed will amount to +1 in the first week.
  • If you relapse, you lose 1 point, -1
  • For first week points on every successful day is +1/-1, for the second week it is +2/-2, 3rd week +3/-3 and 4th week is +4/-4
  • The cycle continues when new month begins. +1 for first week again and so on
  • Every week there will be 3 winners and 3 winners at the end of the month
  • If any one has any objections to this… Let me know
5 Likes

For initial weeks rewarded marks should be high for example +10, next week +9 and so on… After 10 weeks it should be +1 for each successful week. Challange is easier for high streak people. They can control better. Reward should be high for people who has most difficulty reaching starting weeks.

And deduction should be maximum for person having high streak, but less for lower streak challangers. As -10 for person having streak of 10 weeks, -9 for 9 weeks, -1 for 1 week streak failure.

1 Like

I understand that newbies would find it hard to control urges tougher, but thats the whole point. This challenge is a level playing field. Also system ur suggesting would complicate things as points would be updated by self.

It doesn’t matter if the streak is high or low this challenge will help everyone. I

1 Like

The motive of this challenge is to help beginners beat those initial urges…

1 Like

I am taking back my suggestion, it has a flaw in it.

2 Likes

hey man count me in
current and longest streak 8
sharing code:793z01

2 Likes

Just add your name to the score board… Ur in

Guys the challenge begins tonight 12:00 am… Take this as a do or die.

Do it for yourself, do it to gain respect here. If you stick to this challenge, it ll probably be the only one you will be needing on this forum

Lets go

5 Likes

I am ready… :yum: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Please add me, i dont now hot to see my sharing codes here. Can you help me?

2 Likes

You can find your sharing code in the rewire app. I will add u in this challenge though

1 Like

That is what i want.

2 Likes

All right… Im closing the entries… We got few people but im sure they ll perform well… Good luck

1 Like