The Championship of warriors (Battle of 6 šŸ†š 6) [12/12 participants] ENTRIES CLOSED

@GOVIND-19 I totally forgot, My total hours of study+ exercise+ meditation combined for last 4 days were
16hrs and 10 min.
Not great, you might have won.

Also weekly update:
Last week wasnā€™t great:
Sleep before 12: 2/7 days, 28%
No daytime nap: 5/7 days, 72%
No mobile till dinner: 3/7 days, 43%
Study: 36/49 hrs 73%
Average is about 55% so zero points this week :man_facepalming:

Next week Or the current week, I have to travel to Shimla for a test, so 4 out of 7 days (Wednesday to Saturday) Iā€™ll be out of my house, 2 days in travelling, 1 day for test and 1 day for my cousinā€™s birthday who lives in Shimla.
I donā€™t think there is any point in keeping weekly goals but I would still have 3 days for studying, I can keep goals for those days.

1. So study goal: 21 hrs in 3 available days
  2. Sleeping before 12, for rest 6 days of week as I am already late today
  3. No daytime nap.
  4. No mobile till I complete my workout, morning routine and at least 3 hours of study, this rule applies just for 3 days (mon, tue, sunday)

Also I forgot to define monthly goals this month, I will define them after this week i e on next sunday because Iā€™ll have rest of the month to work on myself.
Oh damn I forgot itā€™s my sisterā€™s birthday on Monday when I return back :man_facepalming:. But that is next week so doesnā€™t change much.

1 Like

I relapsedā€¦
(20 characters)

2 Likes

Weekly Goals Report (2 - 8 Aug)#

• :x:1. Coordination PYQs (min 40)
  • :white_check_mark:2. NCERT
  • :x:3. Daily Maths Practice
  • :x:4. Thermodynamics Short Notes
  • :x:5. Daily Easypeasy Reading

Weekly Goals ( 9 - 15 Aug )

• Test Dohbts Complete
  • Coordination PYQs Complete
  • Atomic NCERT
  • Daily 100 PushUps
  • Daily Bhagwat Geeta Reading

daily checkā€¦inā€‹:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Relapsed :cry:

1 Like

Daily Check in :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

Daily check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

daily check inā€‹:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

From shimla :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: , it was in your diary.

1 Like

On my way :joy:
Will reach there in the evening

1 Like

1 Like

I want to go there :innocent: and i relapsed today :expressionless::face_with_head_bandage::face_vomiting::face_with_thermometer::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Hey guys i relapsed :sob: and this time i am leaving this community, cause i am making it toxic, this is a sacred place, where everyone is trying, but i am losing everything, day by day. I will update the scoreboard today.

It was my pleasure that i met you all.

Goodbye guys, happy journey

1 Like

Brother, u are giving up on yourself.
Donā€™t do it.

1 Like

Good bye guys :disappointed:

No you arenā€™t, the fact that you think this shows how hard you are trying.
Never ever give up, take a lesson from each failure, think about the reason what made you relapse and next time donā€™t let the reason be the same one. These lessons will accumulate overtime and you will get to such a high streak you never even imagined.

1 Like