The Championship of warriors (Battle of 6 🆚 6) [12/12 participants] ENTRIES CLOSED

Yeah man I have read the rules . I will update you on my monthly goals by today and check in daily from now on

And weekly goals :innocent: also

Here are the blue and green team, congratulations to @The_integrous_one and @strongerme17, they both are the star players of green and blue team respectively.

Added @GOVIND-19 , @anon87955785 , @Harn08 , @shinsusenju and @Lordfreeme to the blue team, hope you all have read the rules, those who haven’t shared their monthly and weekly goals please share.

A new beginning

2 Likes

When will we get a chance to go in teams…?:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Weekly goals (2aug - 8aug)
• finish ch4 of chem
• ch1 phys atleast half
• straight lines from objective
• cs reading 11

Monthly goals (aug)
•daily 10 minutes meditation
•following daily routine
•no fap

1 Like

After 15 days, in these 15 days everyone in the training zone will fight against each other, top 2 whoever will have more points than others will have a chance to replace the inactive member or can challenge any warrior. And every sunday, we have to share our meditation, workout and study sessions update and 1 more thing added was waking up early whoever will wake up earlier ( 6-7 hours sleep is must) than others will also get points for that. And after 15 days :1st_place_medal:,:2nd_place_medal: will be given to the top 2 players.

Training zone will start from tomorrow

Is it ok @TheBigSP and @VARAD

2 Likes

I thought it has started from the day when u announced training zone rules…:sweat_smile::sob:
Well no, problem from tommarrow :v:

1 Like

My habits I want to build

1. No Peeking
  2. Exercise
  3. No social media on my phone(I can use laptop because it is always under the supervision of parents)
  4. Practice singing
  5. No fap

Other habits I will be adding later once I am consistent with these habits

Are these your monthly goals or weekly goals brother

These are the monthly goals I wish to build

1 Like

And please also share your week goals

1 Like

Brother, I have not decided my weekly goals. But I will be mentioning about it today itself.

1 Like

Yes!
I too thought it was started earlier :sweat_smile:
Btw, we can challenge each other or it’s just like a group battle?

1 Like

last weekly goals

*mediation daily morning✅(10mins)
*workout(25mins):white_check_mark:
*cold showers :white_check_mark:

• no urges clean…:+1:
    *studying 2to 3 hrs daily✅

This weekly goals

*complete ajaya book by this week
*preparation for exams
*mediation,workout

• playing badminton with my frnds

today check In​:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

@PowerfulNFPWarrior
My weekly goals( Aug 4 -11 )
Study the portions for exams ( Electrical , Electronics, Mechanics, Computer, Professional Communication, Physics, Mathematics)

1 Like

My exam starts at August 13. So one doubt @PowerfulNFPWarrior
During my exam days, I will not be able to satisfy my weekly goals and No PMO and No Social Media will be the only habit that I can complete as the part of my Monthly goal. So would it decrease my point in points table ?

1 Like

Plz add me
My sharing code :-9axd8u

Plz guys watch this video it might help you in your journey? :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Sorry brother entries closed, wait for next season

1 Like

@PowerfulNFPWarrior what this P.B stands for?

1 Like